• Welcome Guest
Angels

Welcome to the Angels.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Stoked on PB!
  • 1/18/13
  • knoxangels
Could you do me a favor and throw in a "Bazinga!" or two every now and then in your posts? That would complete the mental image I sometimes get when reading your Sheldon-esque derails on the subjective conversations the rest of us common-minded people sometimes have :)
  • Reply to this Message
Message 127411.95 was deleted
  • 1/19/13
  • thrones
I think all those guys were tried because Steve Finely was a bust they were not plan A.
But you are right they all stunk in center but it wasn't that long thankfully.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • Troutbomb
morales lovers are going to try to hate every way they can, to say PB doesn't have a strong arm is completely ignorant.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • thrones
It's plenty strong enough for center he does not possess a great arm that would make him an option in right field. He is not for instance Devon White who the arm to play either center or right.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

I re-studied (not sure that's a word) some fielding stats on the ESPN site last night, and noticed that when it came to CF fielding percentage, they were extremely close...with PB just barely higher than Trout, but in range factor they were further apart.

Trout's RF was 2.70, and Bourjos's was 2.98. Experts say PB has more range and speed in CF than Trout.

I'd just as soon watch the two of them out there together no matter which OF position they each play. It's fun.

• Reply to this Message