Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Sad news for those who knew Jaydub
  • 1/16/13
  • ToledoFan

Oh yeah, this one too.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • Tigrrman
Were you ever a pollywog ..or did you go directly from egg to Frog?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • ToledoFan
always a frog.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • Tigrrman
..never an "Underdog"?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • marlboro42
Was this the original announcement thread of his so called passing. Very sick indeed. Just more proof the damage those pharmaceutical drugs do to ones brain.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • baseislife

Not only that, The Dub did this just after Scott (TigerSaint) passed away. Couldn't stand the good graces that Saint was receiving, I guess.

And why any persona that may be perceived or insinuated to be Jay deserves no quarter. Until he proves otherwise.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • a2dave

"And why any persona that may be perceived or insinuated to be Jay deserves no quarter. Until he proves otherwise."

Wow, so everybody is guilty until proven innocent? How very tolerant of you.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • baseislife

Thank you. :)

But for the record, tis not a court of law. I need no reason to like anyone here. Or hate them.

When it takes a poster < 20 posts to go from talking about subjects, to instigating trouble, Jay deserves what he gets. Usually not from me.

Nothing makes me angrier than getting <sucked into thinking I will be in a conversation with someone, the get sideswiped with the usual drivel.

<people speak>

Of why counts are important. To me it's a gauge. Though I don't respond a lot of time, (to someone under 250 or so) I read them. It usually doesn't take very long for one of the persona's to disintegrate.

I will leave it to others to "break in" someone to a level where I chose to spend my time.

<by the way>

There are a couple "Jay's" that have gotten thru the cracks. I'm sure this is mostly by his design, for he doesn't always want to instigate. Otherwise he would only have himself to talk to. But as always, I don't care about that. As long as any "person" wants to talk Base (or whatever the topic is) I could care less if it's Jay or not.

I'm sure he thinks of himself as some kind of royalty.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • marlboro42
Yes that was all shortly before I joined a few years ago but I lurked for 2 years and remember reading some of Tiger Saints stuff. It was so long ago that I must admit I do not remember any of his specific posts but it was clear he was well liked and informed on the Tigers and baseball if I am remembering correctly.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 52860.73 was deleted
  • 1/17/13
  • CopaMedium
Sounds like he was deserving to be laid to rest, right between his two ex-wives.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • TiggerBounce
That, far more than post count, is the tragedy of a banning. When threads like the one you made honoring tigersaint are lost, we all lose.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • ToledoFan

Sad news for those who knew Jaydub. He's still here.

I should have gone with that.

LOL

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • CopaMedium
You be the Jay Watchfrog....lol
  • Reply to this Message
  • Oct-25
  • Tigrrman
Wow, ..this thread is nearly 4 years old ..and jaydub is still a topic of much conversation. Is he in the HOF?
  • Reply to this Message
  • Oct-25
  • pugley01
Dude, that thread is classic.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Oct-25
  • RoccoBuruffi
Jaydub' wife, eh? Now that's amusing.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Oct-25
  • ToledoFan

Like I said, I find it amazing he convinced a female to conceed to breed with him.

Or better yet, he wasn't married after he died, cause I remember him laughing at me about getting married cause he just pays for hookers.

Cause that's better somehow. O_o

Edited Oct-25   by  ToledoFan
  • Reply to this Message
  • Oct-25
  • RoccoBuruffi
He wasn't to be believed about anything.....Simply a distraction on days when there was no game.
  • Reply to this Message
  • Oct-25
  • baseislife

3 posts from Snow.

LOL

I remember when he came back as Snowoneknows, and got RAILED as being Jay.

• Reply to this Message