• Welcome Guest
Milwaukee Brewers

Welcome to the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• The Blank Stare Thread
  • 5/15/12
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
The South obviously loved that line through the mid 1800s too. But that's where people don't use the Bible the right way. Anyone can pick out any line in the Bible somewhere to support their crazy views on some topic. Look at Westboro Baptist Church. What people don't understand is that most of the absurd laws and rituals in the Old Testament were under the Mosaic Covenant which we are no longer under. But people, especially Bible Belt Fundamentalists and other radical groups, take everything literally and put things out of context.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • FlaccoIsElite

That's why I have my own commandments

1. Thou shall enjoy the company of hookers

• Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
It takes great discipline and intelligence to truly understand the Bible and find out exactly what it's trying to tell us, and those who know it the best have traced it back to it's original languages. It's not simply a do this do that type of book. Many people are too lazy, close minded, and comfortable in their own sheltered lives to truly make an effort to understand it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • MIKEwaukee
You read Hebrew?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • FlaccoIsElite
Latin at one time
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 5/15/12
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
Today at my school supposedly a freshman boy was caught by a teacher in the bathroom having sex with his sophomore girlfriend. I mean how stupid can you be? It's amazing how fast it spread because by the end of the day everyone was talking about it. Sheesh, between fights in the hallways and lunchrooms, bomb threats, and now this, it makes me realize how stupid high school is and reminds me why I can't wait to get out.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • Borg
Wow.
A freshman dude hooking up with a sophomore gf?

Nice.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • No_Gamel_Toe
Teen pregnancy. Gotta love it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
<She's my neighbor actually. And the freshman boy is a major tool. Her older brother is my age, and he is claiming it didn't happen and is telling everyone to stfu. I don't know what to believe, but I'm just going to enjoy the idiocy either way.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • Borg
Hot girls like tools.
The more tattoos and Ed Hardy shirts you wear, the more they'll love you.

Edited 5/15/12   by  Borg
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
It's weird because I'm not usually attracted to the hottest girls. The ones that come off as hoes with no personality turn me off. I'd rather have a smart, funny, easy going girl that isn't as good looking.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • TitanofTestosterone
She sounds hot.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • BaseballJohnKuhn
I should get some FAKE tatoos one day and wear one of those shirts just to see what happens.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/15/12
  • TitanofTestosterone
Probably would get your <dick sucked in the bathroom, instead of having to do math problems.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/16/12
  • Sultan_of_Swing

haha that reminds of a story about a couple people I know

they were at a brewer game and had sex in a bathroom, got caught though unsurprisingly

• Reply to this Message
  • 5/16/12
  • TitanofTestosterone
Do you end up in Miller Park jail if you bone in the bathroom?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/16/12
  • MIKEwaukee

Tattoo discussion?

Dbacks have Tatman promotion...giving away sleeves that let kids have tattoos.

SAD

<http://espn.go.com/blog/playbook/fandom/post/_/id/2306/d-backs-offer-ryan-roberts-tattoo-sleeves

• Reply to this Message
  • 5/16/12
  • TitanofTestosterone
Classless
  • Reply to this Message
  • 5/16/12
  • Sultan_of_Swing
Miller Park jail?
  • Reply to this Message