• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Stand yyour ground in Fla. strikes again!
  • 12/1/12
  • Kranesback
I agree, but technically I think that's manslaughter.
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 545737.5 through 545737.6 were deleted
  • 12/1/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...he's using the excuse that he felt he was in fear because he thought they had a gun...there was no gun...he shot at them because he didn't like them...sounds premeditated to me...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/1/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...I've decided to add several of you worthless losers to my ignore list...your welcome...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/1/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...the thing is that I don't have a problem with having a weapon if you act RESPONSIBLY and don't use it as an excuse to "take care of problems"...a gun is protection...a person should not only be licensed but trained to use it correctly...I have 2, a 9mmm and a .380...I'm up very early in the morning weekdays and on weekends out late (shopping is easier late at night)...my gun is protection for my family and myself but I don't live in fear in my neighborhood (my front and back door stay open on nice days like today)...but here in Florida a drivers license gets you a gun...I had friends (back in my "wilder" days) who traveled from NY to FL (with a fake FL DL) and buought guns at gun shows...don't know if they still do, I left that life behind...but the GOP wants things back to the wild west days, so they justify any shooting by someone licensed as "exercising their right to bear arms"...
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545737.10 was deleted
  • 12/1/12
  • Kranesback
That's where I was confused. I thought it was just an act of rage and not necessarily premeditated...but then again, I'm no lawyer.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/1/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...went to gun show last summer (that's when i bought the .380) and you wouldn't believe the stuff there...there was even one of those huge Gatling (sp?) type guns mounted on a base for sale...I saw that thing shoot on Sons of guns show...it'll take down a house...

Edited 12/1/2012 3:47 pm ET by Ultimate_Lou2012
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/1/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...I'm not a lawyer either but I look at as someone that, by the act alone, to me it looks like he wanted a confrontation...do you know how many times I have one of those earth-rattling mobile dums dums next to me?...it is annoying and gets me mad also...and my sound system is high powered also and I'm a DJ but in "city" traffic or in my neighborhood, I keep it at a decent level...on the highway I crank that s.ucker up...
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545737.14 was deleted
  • 12/1/12
  • Kranesback
Be careful ..you may give that on some kind of new defense strategy.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/1/12
  • 13shadowcat13

powered also and I'm a DJ

+++++++++++++++++++

Democrat jack.off?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/1/12
  • 13shadowcat13

That's where I was confused. I thought it was just an act of rage and not necessarily premeditated...but then again, I'm no lawyer.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

You don't have to be a lawyer to know you are right and he is wrong (as usual) It seems he thinks he knows more about the LAW than the Prosecutors do...........They charged him with SECOND DEGREE MURDER! (the RIGHT charge)

• Reply to this Message
Message 545737.18 was deleted
  • 12/1/12
  • Kranesback
...or kkkjoey
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/2/12
  • texccandaj

...or kkkjoey

either one works

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/2/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...if you put a comma right after "Democrat", that was a direct quote from your mom to your dad last night...
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 545737.22 through 545737.23 were deleted