• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• 660 saying Gose is not part of the deal
  • 12/15/12
  • leaffie

Absolutely true.

I must complement the Mets fans on this board. There has been lots of discussion back and forth, without the usual sniping. Nice to just have baseball discussions.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • sheadro
Come back midseason when lost a lot of games and consequentially our minds and we turn on each other
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • 86mex17
I'm not too happy about it then, Keep taking phone calls sandy
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • kinerskrnr
Never winning gives us little sense of entitlement.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • leaffie
LOL. No different that any mlb message board.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • sheadro
Yeah I don't get this. Tor wants a prospect back and isn't given up Gose? There clearly is a big piece missing in this.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • leaffie

I think 99% of this is speculation on the part of writers.

Nothing ever comes out of the Jays FO when these things are going on. Now I know that JPR is famous for using the press. But I doubt AA would go along with any leaks on his part.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • sheadro
Yeah I'm not used to this. it just isn't how NY teams and the media generally operate. It's fun watching the reporters run around lost in the dark, and the waiting, ups/downs, and shifts have been fun too... But I'm at the point where I need to know what is really going on
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • edmet
well, we better get syndegaard and try to sign bourn then. i believe gose will be in. rajai davis is possible subtitute for gose imo, but he makes a few mil and is in his walk yr.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • edmet
maybe we gt rajai davis?he makes a few mil and is in his walk yr, but he could man CF for a yr,maybe platoon, while den dkker develops. i want tda and gose tho.but tda is the bigger piece, just hope he is healthy.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • edmet
michael bourn at rookie $ is a high ceiling.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • TheChosen1

That would be fine with me. I never had any interest in Gose anyway.

Give me D'Arnaud and Snydergaard and I'll be very happy.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • 86mex17
F them , keep dickey, wait until one of these teams in contention has an injured starter, Then. Strike.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/15/12
  • edmet
i think it will be good for both teams.with reyes and dickey i will be following jays in AL and pulling for them. you will have the best 1 thru5 rotation in mlb. if johnson is completely healthy, your 1-2 will be as good as any! would you do TDA,gose and syndegaard for RA.parnell and thole? we would have to sign a free agent reliever, but you guys would be stacked. parnell throws 100mph, is 28, and really came aound last season.
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 12/15/12
  • 86mex17
Tell the jays to gfts!
  • Reply to this Message