• Welcome Guest
Boston Red Sox

Welcome to the Boston Red Sox.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• 3/3/12
I'm not sure what to believe anymore about the oil supply and refining capacity. What is your take?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
I got some newspaper political ad telling to vote for him because of several issues (Independant party) and Iran war with everyone.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 273819.265 was deleted
  • 3/3/12
Was that a 'yes' or a 'no'?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
It's a yes. Fluoride, black copters, yeti, all that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
Right, right.... sorta like bogus claims the Jefferson Co. SWAT team went ballistic at Colombine and the 'simulated' moon landing filmed at NASA Langley, LOL!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
Don't forget about all that faux "Holocaust" stuff...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12

Right now somewhere on Aruba, JFK, Elvis, and Abe Lincoln are all sharing a Piña Colada* and laughing at the rest of us...

*(And by "sharing a Piña Colada", I mean they have just one drink between them and three straws... they may be powerful dead figures, but they are might cheap bastiges!)

• Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
Yeah, that one is the 'grand-daddy' of them all, imo.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
Adolf is probably with JFK and Elvis, too, maybe we can ask him about it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
Well, I like the positive hoaxes that keep the dead alive... and vice versa. Generalissimo Fransisco Franco was an all-time favorite. Despite rumors to the contrary, he's still dead...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
Nah! He's running that country club on Aruba.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/3/12
The dumbness of some people.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/4/12
Davy Jones should've moved to Aruba. Nobody dies there...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/4/12

Obama-Netanyahu Summit will take place on monday. John McCain's words may come true. Bomb, bomb Iran.

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Foreign-Policy/2012/0304/Time-to-attack-Iran-Obama-Netanyahu-summit-could-make-fateful-decision

• Reply to this Message
  • 3/4/12
You're not much of an engineer then!
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 3/4/12

China increases military budget 11%. U.S planning cuts. Going in the opposite direction? Bad news for our ally Tawain.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/china-military-spending-to-top-100-billion-this-year/2012/03/04/gIQAJRnypR_story.html

• Reply to this Message
  • 3/4/12

Vladimir Putin wins third term as Russian president

After gaining 63 percent of the vote, Putin said in a victory speech to thousands of supporters outside the Kremlin that the contest had been ”open, transparent and fair,” in the face of claims of fraud. His nearest rival, Communist Party leader Gennady Zyuganov, fell short of 20 percent in exit polls.

• Reply to this Message
  • 3/4/12
Putin elected Russian President again, to a 6 year term ending in 2018, when he is 66.
Note that connected with this is an unusual and very ominous astrology pattern on March 14 2012 (March 15 is the Ides of March, when Julius Caesar was assassinated, "Beware the Ides of March") of 4 planets in a Grand Earth Trine, of a triangle pattern with the planets spaced at exactly 120 degrees. 4 planets at 9 degrees, in Earth signs, in a Grand Earth Trine, with Venus and Jupiter at 9 Taurus, Mars at 9 Virgo, Pluto at 9 Capricorn. So 9-9-9 which is 666 upside-down. Definitely an Antichrist-connected Astrology pattern, here possibly related to Putin reelected as Russian President, possibly by a huge amount of election fraud and ballot-stuffing. Also note that the on the Ides of March was a Roman Holiday of celebration for Mars the War deity. So there could be a war connection to March 14-15 2012. And Jupiter/Mars/Pluto in this trine could mean the Antichrist/War/Death in a trine where their power is amplified, these three horsemen could be riding then. Definitely a very ominous date!...or I may just be drinking too much.
Cheers
  • Reply to this Message
  • 3/4/12
'Hearts and Minds' don't seem to make much difference 'over there', you may be right unfortunately. And I believe they may be about a month late for 'prevention' anyway. My guess is they already have at least two functional. Just my guess though.
  • Reply to this Message