• Welcome Guest
New York Yankees

Welcome to the New York Yankees.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• "IF" By Rudyard Kipling.
  • 6/23/13
  • 19587ny
Sadly the bats went cold today bebe,but it happens,Nova did not pitch too badly until he got into trouble hitting those two batters in the seventh inning.And sadly Boone could not do his job and it cost us the game for sure.But we will come out against the Rangers on tuesday a bit rested.lets Go Yankees...:¬)Hugs bebe.....John.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/23/13
  • bebecat778
Looking forward to Tuesday.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/26/13
  • 19587ny
A great start bebe.Now lets win the series tonight behind Andy....:¬)....John.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/27/13
  • 19587ny
Things are going from bad to worse Liz,but heck we can still support our Yankees.Had a long email from Frannie today.Hugs Liz...John.xxxx
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/27/13
  • nyyhunter
Yeah, let's hope they can hang around and things will pick up. I hope Frannie is ok. And you guys too, of course!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/29/13
  • 19587ny
Keep right on til the end of the road uko.because at the rate we are going at we will be there very soon.LOL...Keep smiling too my friend and remember we are the Great Yankees....:¬)....John.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/29/13
  • uko33

Well, we managed to lost this game,John. This will be a very long summer.
Our FO must look for a way out from this Jam.
Through thick and thin, we love and support our Yankees.
++++ vibes, my friend, take care.
GO YANKEES....

Edited 6/29/13   by  uko33
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/30/13
  • 19587ny
Keep right on til the end of the road.Lets hope this is a very road..:¬)...john.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/30/13
  • uko33
As always, we'll support our Yankees, John...:-)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/1/13
  • 19587ny
I shall be staying up late tonight Maria.I like the Twins new ball park,lets hope Andy can keep us in the game later on.And you never know maybe Mariano will have a chance to save the game for him,again.Keep smiling Maria...:¬)...John.xxxx
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/2/13
  • 19587ny
Well Liz we have started the series off with a come from behind win,and that in it's self is great news.Keep right on til the end of the road Liz..:¬)Lots of L and Hugs.xxxxJohn and Sue and ALL the moggies.xxxx
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/2/13
  • nyyhunter
FINALLY! Kind of sad to see Whitey surpassed but that's life. Bestest,Liz
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/2/13
  • 19587ny
Whitey being the chairman of the board can be gratious of that I am sure.Another win Liz,when will it end?Hugs L.John.xxx..:¬)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/3/13
  • 19587ny
Thanks for that Maria.That was what I would call uplifting.And very true.We know what it is like to bleed Yankee Blue.Hugs to you Maria...:¬)...John.xxxx
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/3/13
  • ZenRia

Yes, we bleed pinstripes ;-)

How are you, Sue and the kitties doing, John? I hope all is well.

• Reply to this Message
  • 7/3/13
  • 19587ny
Sue and I are just about over the ilness we suffered from.It has been a while now since we first fell ill,but as we found, their was no easy fix.The cats are all well and enjoying the fine weather we are having(At least fine by comparison to what he had before..LOL.)Hope you are well?Are you going on holiday from your work soon,and if you are where are you going(If you are allowed to say)?Hugs Maria.L.John. and Sue and all the cats.xxxxxxxx
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/3/13
  • ZenRiaYankee

I am happy to hear that you and Sue are recovering, John and that the kitties are doing well.

There are a few medical issues going on here with my hubby but, as always, I am remaining positive.

I'll be going to LA and San Diego at the end of the month to see our Yankees play in both places!

Hugs back to all of you, my friend :)

• Reply to this Message
  • 7/3/13
  • 19587ny
Thanks for that Maria.And both Sue and I hope that your husband gets over his health issues soon.That trip to the west Coast should be great Maria,and hopefully we will have better results when we play on that coast than we did last time.A great 200 win for C.C Maria,and another great save by our great Mariano Rivera.Hugs to you all and of course to Dharma and Booda too.L John and Sue and all the kitties..:¬)....John.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/4/13
  • 19587ny
A nice sweep Maria.Keep smiling my good friend....:¬)...L.John.xxxxx
  • Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
My Pisan Dean Anna
Latest by NYVegas - 2:26 AM
GO YANKEES GO...GO YANKEES GO.
Latest by NYVegas - 2:19 AM
Official GDT 4-20-14 Yanks and Rays
Latest by fromcal - 2:01 AM
2 games and the PYFs are orgasmic
Latest by yankeefaninga - 1:42 AM
Napoli HBP and dramatically rolls around in the dirt...
Latest by Vinni22 - 1:25 AM
ESPN just loves the Red Sox
Latest by NYVegas - 12:52 AM
Only 33,000 at Blosox game tonight...
Latest by NYVegas - 12:50 AM
Gardner
Latest by tomthomase - 12:43 AM
carlos gomez
Latest by crazy_yankees - 12:36 AM
Happy Patriots day!
Latest by odriftwood - 12:14 AM