• Welcome Guest
San Francisco Giants

Welcome to the San Francisco Giants.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Campbell vs Kaeperick
Messages 147967.208 through 147967.210 were deleted
  • 1/14/13
Try watching a college football game, or trusting that Harbaugh made a wise choice. The game is changing right before our eyes....just like 30 years ago with the 49ers.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 147967.212 was deleted
  • 1/14/13

"that was posted before the Bears game when no one thought much of Kaepernick"

Really? No one thought much of him? LOL! Just read the posts before and after that ridiculous one you made and you'll see plenty of people who thought a lot of him. Including myself.

• Reply to this Message
Message 147967.214 was deleted
  • 1/14/13

CT, you're right that Kaep is the start of what QBing will be like in the NFL future. That's why Harbaugh traded up to get him early in the second round the prior year. Being a QB he knew what the 49ers needed, and that was a great QB, he already had a good QB with Alex but needed a take charge player and that was Colin. Then picking up Tolzien later in the draft insured himself that he had a backup in the same mold as his #1 QB now.

I can't believe that AJ Jenkins is as bad a receiver as he has been this year, the only 1st rounder as bad as Jenkins has been is over 30 years ago with Druckenmiller taken #1 in that years draft, if I recall correctly. Only outdone by the Raiders with JaMarcus Russell a few years back.

I think that with a full summer camp with Vernon Davis as his #1 TE he'll use him more. This year he was used to throwing to Delanie Walker because being second string Colin just got used to his passes mainly to Walker. Only time will tell if this rings true.

• Reply to this Message
Message 147967.216 was deleted
  • 1/14/13

"I can't believe that AJ Jenkins is as bad a receiver as he has been this year"

He's only played in 3 games, and has been targeted only 1 or 2 times in those games. I don't think there is enough to go on when it comes to how good or bad he may be. Next year will be far more telling.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13

RNO, calm down a bit guy. The guy was making a post, that's all.

I've been a Kaep fan all along with Harbaugh moving up in the second round last year to get him. I have tried to reason with people some have been absolutely intolerant of Kaep taking over for Alex and their ranting of "Yes he's great ___ but just wait until the next game" posts, I think that the Bears game, the New Orleans game, the New England game, and now the Green Bay game should be proof that he's what we want as our future QB.

I already posted in a thread somewhere else on the board about the game in Seattle which I'm sure the nay-sayers will present, so I won't waste everyones time in rewriting it again and again, as they have done to us throughout this past season, not mentioning anyones name.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13

"RNO, calm down a bit guy."

I'm as calm as can be. Why would you think I need to calm down? Do you think you can read emotions in text like LetsGo claims he can? lol.

What did I post that seemed excited or worked up?

"The guy was making a post, that's all."

That's all I did as well. Not sure why you see a difference there.

Edited 1/14/13   by  RNO13Giants
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 1/14/13
Delanie "Stonehands" Walker. That guy can't even catch a cold! All time worst butterfinger ever.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 147967.221 was deleted
  • 1/14/13
Don't insult Roberto DurĂ¡n by comparing him to Walker. lol
  • Reply to this Message
Message 147967.223 was deleted
  • 1/14/13

9B in case you have not seen this ... you might want to enter for the Kap Dog...lol

http://www.turlockjournal.com/section/12/article/18079/

• Reply to this Message