• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• NYC DOESN'T DESERVE TEBOW, LIN, OR DICKEY!!!
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfansince89
i don't think anybody should deserve tebow or lin. i mean some teams are bad enough. don't need to humiliate them

Edited 12/19/12   by  metsfansince89
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 12/19/12
  • anthony888

Tebow most certainly doesn't deserve to be humiliated the way he is.
And Lin bought his own ticket out of here. His demands were too high, and the manner in which he went about his business was horrible.

Dickey earned his chance to play on a winner, and IMO the Mets rewarded him by trading him to a team with an excellent chance to make the post season.

Edited 12/19/12   by  anthony888
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • PrayedforBay
Humiliated?? Hes on an NFL TEAM!!!! Hes getting paid more money than most Americans. Hes a backup on the Jets and any other team!
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 546822.5 through 546822.7 were deleted
  • 12/19/12
  • Remember86
I know Sanchez and the rest of the Jets offense has stunk up the place this season, but I missed the part where Tebow is the second coming of Joe Namath. Thus far, I'm fine with the Knicks, though very disappointed they've lost twice to the mediocre Rockets. Lin's contract demands would've hamstrung the Knicks in the long run. They really had no choice but to let him go. If D'Arnaud works out, the Dickey trade will have been worth it. If Syndegaard works out as well, it'll turn out to be a great trade for the team. The Mets need to look long range, not short term.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • skorpio520

Tebow-he a j@ckass.

Lin- I was not happy at all with what he pulled so his exit had just asmuch to do with him as it did the knicks.Going back for more money after the knicks already said they were gonna match the other offer is why he isnt here.if they matched that offer we wouldve been hamstrung in future deals.i know he only took what houston offered but the way they went about it was just sneaky,and wrong,lin couldve been happy with his current but chose greed.besides,feltons averaging almost 17 a game,with 6 assist.and lin,other than when he plays the knicks really isnt doing much.

and as far as dickey goes,i enjoyed watching him,and hope he finds his way back here oneday and if they didnt get two of torontos top three prospects back id be upset.but i cannot be upset abut this trade.
Dickey-Im not gonna sit here and say

Edited 12/19/12   by  skorpio520
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...Tebow is nothing but hype...he has shown to fail when it counts just like Armando Benitez...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • fargol

Just ... stop.

Your cries for attention are getting old.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfanforlife

Are you kidding? Did you not see what transpired in Denver last year after Tebow took the reins?

Nobody deserves Lin? Are you Okay?

No wonder you don't care about having guys like Dickey on the Mets.

LETS GO METS!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfanforlife

Did you miss the part where maybe the coach should bring Tebow in because his starter was stinking up the joint? What was the point of bringing him on to the team? I'm not calling him 'Namath', but I am calling him a winner, and guys play harder behind guys like Tebow and Dickey.

Another 'fan' that can't see a winner....

LETS GO METS!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfansince89
tell me. how did tebow do vs the patriots? ohhh yeah! he remembered he was tim tebow...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfanforlife

My cries for attention? My cries are for sanity. Why do you have a need to post? Does it feel good to insult another 'fan' that doesn't have the same opinion as you?

LETS GO METS!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfanforlife

You build on that...just like you build on what Dickey brought to the club...I'm at a loss for what you're missing here... These guys aren't 'saviours', nor will they win every game, but they're winners, and guys like that you build a club around...

LETS GO METS!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfansince89

we have been building on dickey. where did it get us the past 3 years?

i am going to assume this is an all an act because i can't imagine someone is this delusional

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfanforlife

delusional must be the word of the day...

You my friend are what I call 'sheeple'...you believe everything you're told as you're being taken to slaughter... How much money do the Mets ownership save this year by not putting Dickey on the mound?

LETS GO METS!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfansince89
the bigger question is how many wins will they have in 3 years?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfanforlife

I guess I don't want to wait three years...I want to win now! Did you not see our first half last year? And that was accomplished with Davis batting .150!

LETS GO METS!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • metsfansince89

"I guess I don't want to wait three years...I want to win now!"

and that is what the mets problem has been for the past 6 years

• Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
Joey Gallo
Latest by thebobymon - 6:52 AM
All Kirk does is swing and miss
Latest by sb51 - 6:51 AM