• Welcome Guest
Toronto Blue Jays

Welcome to the Toronto Blue Jays.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• The World Baseball Classic is a start of new world tensions.
  • 1/18/13
  • fromcal
Like Ottawa and in DC.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • thehurl

"The 1932 Summer Olympics was in Los Angeles, NOT Berlin, Germany!"

Lets not let facts get in the way of a <fucked up crazy rant!

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • o2cui2i
Al Gore invented man made global warming after he was done inventing the internet. dont be a sheeple.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • kirksaw33
Nice post! Happy you added your 2 cents to the, "Information Super Highway."
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • fromcal
Occupy Movement too?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • o2cui2i

occupy is a distraction tactic. you cant touch the 1% money. that's generational and the thought of them every giving it up is silly. they own the govt, so why would the Govt take from them???

the 2% Obama is talking about taking money from is actually the next group. there are only a couple countries who tax wealth. income tax and wealth tax are not the same.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • o2cui2i

that's Al Gore's information stupid highway.

the idiot still introduces himself by saying "I used to be the next president of the United States" bitter and stupid are bad in combination with wealth.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • fromcal
No way can Al Gore invented the internet.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • o2cui2i

wow, now you get recycled into the stupid bin. you just dont know anything.

FYI: Al Gore claimed to have invented the internet. it's one of the biggest running memes. go do your homework and tell your mom you're spending too much time on the internet without learning anything.

• Reply to this Message
Message 88495.25 was deleted
  • 1/18/13
  • o2cui2i

I dont have the energy to keep up with everyone's alter egos. lol

do they cut their intelligence in half every time they split to another alter ego? that would give a lot of posters here an IQ that's lower than their shoe size.

• Reply to this Message
Message 88495.27 was deleted
  • To:All
  • 1/18/13
  • fromcal
I'm being very political right now. This is no troll.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • fromcal
I just wonder if this will cost my citizenship.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • fromcal
I understand there be KGB spies and Chinese spies during the World Baseball Classic. That should be obvious. I'm protesting this World Baseball Classic due to not trusting this world among nations. I was very confrontation when Joe Torre was being spied upon secret officials in Beijing, China. People are out there stealing baseball signs, skills, trademarks and everything.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • fromcal

There are spies and secret people among every ballpark hosting the World Baseball Classic.
Yes I understand how intimiating the Dodgers were when their hotels were hook with sound activiating listening devices in Beijing, China.

Yes my college poltical professor told me to never trust anyone during the height of the Soviet crises.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • raysjays2
Stop posting. Nobody wants to hear about your crackpot stories about spies and such. The Cold War's long been over.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • fromcal
That is what you think. That's not true.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • fromcal
Wipkedia.
The Fes.
The secret society somewhere in the U.K.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • HASHTAGLOVETHISTEAM
Jesus Christ, Americans are flying off the rail nowadays. I can respect not taking things at face value, but there's a point where some of these conspiracy theories are just wacky.
  • Reply to this Message