• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• ELI OR SANCHEZ?
Message 491104.130 was deleted
  • 12/3/12
  • almandareo357
He is still young and can turn his career around. His football life is ahead of him.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • JamesHetfi3ld

...What? You'd rather be someone who will never start again in this league over a franchise QB in NY with two SB MVPs?

Interesting.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • almandareo357

Yes, I would rather have Sanchez's life than Eli's.

Eli has already won twice, and I hope he wins 5 more. :). But, he will never have that "first time" feeling again.
I guess I would enjoy going back to the drawing board, working hard and trying to achieve my first ring, like Sanchez will have to do. Rebuild his reputation.
It will be like a comeback/redemption.

I rather be the guy who has alot of work to do, than the guy that has it all already. Personally, it would be more rewarding for me. Even if I dont win it all, the journey would be great.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • 4545_ajd

"But, he will never have that "first time" feeling again"

That makes two of them, I guess Eli will just have to settle for the first time feeling of getting his Jersey retired, and the first time feeling when he gets the call saying he is in the Hall of Fame.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • almandareo357

I hear ya, I am not debating who is better, I am saying who I would rather be.
Who's life I would rather have as of today, Dec 3, 2012 with everything that has gone on with both of them so far in their career and personal life.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • lllfxlll
id rather have already felt that "first time feeling" than not ever being able to experience it. lets be honest, sanchez is never winning a sb as a starter or backup

Edited 12/3/12   by  lllfxlll
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • scoocho
As the sayin goes Can't Fix Stupid!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • scoocho
Eva,oh she is gone,maybe thats why Sanchez stinks.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/3/12
  • edmet
lol!
  • Reply to this Message