Which post -- link me.
All I know is that this team is purely a .500 team (at best) right now. That was another pathetic excuse of a game today -- 3 errors -- Willie Harris? Are you f^%* kidding me with this guy. What business does he have in a Reds uniform?
Off Day Agenda Tomorrow
- DFA Willie Harris - He serves no purpose in this organization. I believe Cairo is eligible to come off the DL by this upcoming Saturday or Sunday, so I suppose they'll wait til then but sending Todd Frazier back to Louisville and keeping Harris would be an abomination.
- Can someone please get Neftali Soto to move to 3rd down in Louisville? He came up as a shortstop, can there at least be an attempt to move him? Why not?
- A lot of people are sour on Alfredo Simon right now. I can't say I mind him all too much. Especially considering I can't stand watching Jose Arrendondo anymore. The walks are just too much. JJ Hoover and Josh Judy are both hard throwing righties in Louisville who can do exactly what he does.
- Find a solution to 3rd base. This issue will plague this team all year because Rolen will always be mainstay with Dusty Baker -- unless he gets hurt. But the truth is he won't hit well enough to produce (especially at his position), he can't protect Votto and he's just not good anymore -- there's just nothing else to say.
- I see the Jay Bruce show is back on during its early time here in April.
- Make a trade for a 3rd Basemen. Con someone into taking Bailey, Hanigan, Leake and if necessary what's left in the farm of Hamilton (where's he going to play?), Lotzkar, Joseph, whoever else has value.
Soto does not have the speed or mobility to play anywhere but First.
Soto also doesn't have great defense. He had a throwing error today.
This stat jumped out at me: "The Reds improved to 7-0 this season when scoring more than three runs. Cincinnati is 0-9 when scoring less than four runs."
Whatever they do should involve scoring 4 runs per game. :-)
from the accounts I have heard his speed would make Yonder in LF look like Drew Stubbs by comparison. I think Soto has only two real fates. Emergency starter if Votto goes down for any length of time or and this one is more likely he is traded to a team needing a 1B.
Johnny Cueto should be on the mound for the game I go to next saturday. that has me excited.