• Welcome Guest
Boston Red Sox

Welcome to the Boston Red Sox.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

Messages 240849.1 through 240849.2 were deleted
  • 6/2/08

noooooo

seriously, if theres one player i never ever ever ever want to see in a sox jersey its him.

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/2/08
No thank you.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/2/08
if you don't want bonds on your team when ur best hitter is out you are **** Fans --- If you don't want to win this year that's find with every other team, getting bonds will take you guys to another series.
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 240849.6 through 240849.7 were deleted
  • 6/2/08
why don't we sign Clemens to replace Dice-K?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/2/08

Yeah, coz Barroids has won so many WS in his career. He is clearly the biggest difference maker.

Go back to SF, tosser.

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/2/08
Id rather we lost every game left this year than sign him
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/2/08

I think that we also need Sosa and Palmeiro.

Trade also for Sheffroids and IRoids.

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/2/08

A) How many World Series has Barry Bonds won?

B) The Giants have never won the World Series since moving to California.

So what exactly are you staking this claim on?

• Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 6/2/08

"if you don't want bonds on your team when ur best hitter is out you are **** Fans --- If you don't want to win this year that's find with every other team, getting bonds will take you guys to another series."

I think we've discovered why Giant fans were so in love (no San Francisco pun intended) with Bonds. Apparently they think the Giants actually won something while he was there. Brian Sabean may be a terrible GM, but he's a great hypnotist.

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/2/08
What about English?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/3/08
I was thinking more Sammy Sosa or Kimbo Slice.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/3/08
we don't win by using JUICE
  • Reply to this Message
  • 6/3/08
I hope they never even think about getting Bonds!
  • Reply to this Message
Message 240849.18 was deleted
  • 6/3/08

Bonds in Boston?

Get serious.

Aside from his racist proclivities, suggesting he could never play here, who in their right minds would want the luggage he brings? If the truth must be known, I'd rather pass, lose the season, than see him stand in a Sox uniform.

But Bonds is not the answer.

Time will tell about Ortiz injury, and for that I remain hopeful. Meantime, there are other Sox players, who might not be able to put up all Ortiz can give, but sometimes can give just enough; enough is just that.

• Reply to this Message
  • 6/3/08
Of course you do, because you are a Yankee troll who wants to post this thread here and then run back to the Yankee board like a little weasel and use your other name there to post about how "RS fans want to sign Bonds."
  • Reply to this Message