• Welcome Guest
Philadelphia Phillies

Welcome to the Philadelphia Phillies.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Padilla is Doctoring the Baseball
  • To:All
  • 10/16/09
  • Go Phils

It looks like Padilla is doctoring the ball with some substance from the back of his hair and/or his cap.

Before the game started I noticed that the back of his hair looked extra slick and unnatural and throughout the game he's gone there (back of his head) time and again.

I'm surprised the announcers haven't noticed/commented on it.

It's blatantly obvious once you realize he's doing it.

• Reply to this Message
  • 10/16/09
  • fourseamfastball
I saw Pedro scuffing the ball with something on the inside of his finger. He was being pretty good about it, I could barely notice it but once I caught on I knew he was getting an advantage from it
  • Reply to this Message
  • 10/16/09
  • nms789
He dumped water on his head. They showed him doing that all game.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 10/16/09
  • ANGRY AL 2
Padilla will drink to that! (LOL!!!!)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 10/16/09
  • sjuphan03

It seems like most pitchers seem to be doing it these days. I'm watching C.C. throw a gem right now, and he can't stop rubbing his chest. He's rubbing under his shirt to get moisture from there. But who knows if there's another substance there??? And again.... the announcers (brilliant Joe Buck and Tim McCarver) haven't mentioned it...

Last year Tampa (I think) was complaining about Joe Blanton b/c he had a dark spot on his cap he kept going too..... Whatever the Phils need a big outing Sunday by Lee.... GO PHILS!

• Reply to this Message
  • 10/17/09
  • 4homergame
AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! WTH? u gotta be kidding dude. guy throws a gem and u think he must have cheated cause he shut down your almighty lineup. lets go check on pedro, he kept touching his big greasy bell-pepper nose.....HAHAHAHA!!! what a joke
  • Reply to this Message
  • 10/17/09
  • 392Hemi

He knows he's a Hot Head and it's gotten him into trouble, so he cools it down with water!

Please stop with the excuses, you're starting to sound like a Cryin Hawaiian!

• Reply to this Message