• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Gary, Keith & Ron
  • To:All
  • 2/24/13
  • reinman43

I just watched yesterdays game, mostly to see Wheeler pitch but it was also great seeing Gary, Keith & Ron back in the booth. I missed those guys, they are the best. Lets Go Mets !!

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/13
  • MACKTIC
indeed
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/13
  • GoMets6986
Gary, Keith, and Ron are great. Much better than Michael Kay and the Yankees broadcast.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/13
  • Metopia
We got that going for us.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/13
  • mira21mira
Certainly they are the best in the business. Gary with his impecable narration, Keith with his unbiased views and Ron with his refined and well thought commentaries.
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 2/24/13
  • sb51
Here in Fl. I only can watch when they're on MLBNet. It was good to hear them again. Made me laugh good by the second inning. Something I don't do much of anymore. After hearing other team's broadcasters with ExtraInnings I whole heartedly agree...they are the best.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/25/13
  • govmule72
If we have one good thing it's our announcers.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/25/13
  • TheObsoleteMan
They showed a fan wearing a Hernandez 17 jersey and after Ron pointed it out, Keith says, "well, they're only human". ahahahahaha
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/25/13
  • metsokie
I hope Ralph Kiner is healthy enough to show up once a week like he did last year. One of my all time favorites who gave Yogi Berra a run for his money when it cane to funny malaprops. Favorite was when Gary Carter had is first at bat at Shea after joining the Mets. Kiner introduced Gary Carter as Gary Cooper.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/25/13
  • reinman43
Kiner is classic, I remember watching Kiners Korner it was awesome. I was 10,11 years old and it was so cool to watch .I didn't even know Ralph Kiner was a former player until he got elected into the HOF in 1975 lol. I do hope he is healthy enough to do his once a week cameo, his stories are great and funny too lol.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/25/13
  • hammr1952

God bless Ralph... he is indeed a treasure.

one of my favorite moments.... was a late 70's tv game.
it was hot day and my younger brother and I were stretched out
watching mets vs cards.
a batter hits a line drive to right and Ralph says...

There is a line drive to right.... and thats BALL FOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

we were rolling around on the floor hysterical laughing
when we bring it up it still feels the same lol.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/25/13
  • reinman43
Lol, thats funny, it was the late 70s maybe Ralph was downing a few Schaeffers during the game lol. 'The one beer to have when your having more than one"
  • Reply to this Message