• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Pedro Feliciano
  • To:All
  • 2/23/13
  • gomets66

"My understanding is he has a heart condition that could possibly be very serious. So that's why we're being very, very careful with him," Collins said. "Until we get further results on some of the tests he took in New York, he's not to be on the field."

hope everything comes back positive.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/23/13
  • PrayedforBay
I read it was a non threatening hole
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/23/13
  • gomets66
this is what terry said a couple hours ago. he also said he was told the exact problem and that it could be serious. maybe something changed in the last 2 hours.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/23/13
  • TheGMan47
With the Mets doctors, chances are it will be serious lol
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/23/13
  • gomets66

should have figured even something like this could end up a PR mess.

pedro said this morning everything is fine. TC says a couple hours ago it is serious and possibly life threatening.

• Reply to this Message
Message 548560.6 was deleted
  • 2/23/13
  • GoMets6986
I think I read he has a hole in his heart which certainly does sound serious but Pedeo said he felt fine.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/23/13
  • brianinwi
Sorry, but doesn't "a non-threatening hole" in your heart sound like a contradiction in terms?
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 2/24/13
  • anthony888

By June, we'll be hearing about open heart replacement surgery from an orangoutang.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/13
  • TheGMan47
He is out for two weeks while they monitor his heart.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/13
  • Kranesback
I actually grew up with a kid with that ailment. As far as I remember, other than having to be checked out by the doctor regularly he was fine. In fact, he was the catcher on my Little league team, and Little League catchers take quite a beating.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/13
  • MetObserver
The hole is in the outer part of the heart and if it doesn't go through to the center it may not effect him at all. It could be closed up just under the first layer of muscle around the heart. I may only be as large as a pin hole. You are most likely thinking of a hole like a bullet hole which would be a different thing entirely.
  • Reply to this Message