• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• David Wright
  • To:All
  • 2/12/13
  • burningmyeyes
Ah poor David Wright. What was he thinking coming back to this mess of a team! Ill give Sandy credit for one thing, he is a good snake oil salesman! Took the dopey country boy Wright and convinced him he would build this team. I would have LOVED to see the plan he laid out. And sad part is Wright called Bourne to recruit him! Now Wirght has ZERO credibility with future free agents. The Mets send David to scout him then walk away without so much as an offer. So hung up on the 11th pick that our FO will screw up anyway. Just more nonsense from the band of misfits leading this organization!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/12/13
  • MetObserver
Why do you even stick with this team? If I felt like that it would depress me so much that I would give up even visiting their forum and go root for another team. Hey there is an idea for you why don't you try that. Instead of coming here and spewing your vitriol over and over again.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/12/13
  • gilforhof
Wright's credibility is as good as it ever was. He did the right thing. The rest lays on the FO and I agree with your view of them. But, to lay any of it on Wright, can't agree with that. He's good to go. My opinion only.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/12/13
  • burningmyeyes
Hey Sandy, Oops I mean MetObserver, Im sorry you dont like my opion of the job you are doing. Ill try to be more sensitve. Girlforhf I hope you are right. I think DW is as genuine as they come, and a class act! Deserves better!
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 2/12/13
  • burningmyeyes
Mebserver, I tried to give you some suggestions to try, as you so graciously gave me. Funny thing happened though, they kept getting blocked. Hum go figure!
  • Reply to this Message