• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• To:All
  • 2/11/13
  • drjoe807
LETS SEE HOW METS DO WITH THIS SO IMPORTANT DRAFT PICK.....Maybe we drft another NIMMO...and will have a legitimate OFer like 8 yrs from now....WE SHOULD BOYCOTT CITIFIELD...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • calimets14
By all means. Please do that!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • _BigNick
I TAKE YOU SERIOUSLY BECAUSE OF THE CAPS LOCK!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • drjoe807
If you were a real fan...you would stop enabling the Wilpons too...
  • Reply to this Message
Message 548239.5 was deleted
  • 2/11/13
  • _BigNick
I'll be there opening day. Does that make you upset?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • drjoe807
Yep...You play right into Wilpons hands...all they care about is bottom line, not winning..
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • calimets14
35 years of rooting for the same team, I think that makes me a REAL fan. Of course i want them to win, of course I want them to dominate. I am not a Wilpon fan. I am a Met fan. I obviously will not be attending any games at Citi any time soon since I live in CA but I will see them at AT&T and will maybe be one of like 8 Met fans there but I will still root for them regardless. I am not myopic I see what the team lacks and I don't think Bourn was going to make any real difference. Or at least not one that was going to outwheigh the cost at the end of that contract.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 548239.9 was deleted
  • 2/11/13
  • New_York_Mets_Fan
Yeah, it will definitely be scrutinized by mets fans and media. They better make this pick a great one, no doubt.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • MetsMan
Because if enough fans follow this club blindly with the type of owner we have, then there is a good chance that we would have a situation similar to the Cubs and their dumb, blind hoards of sheeple..
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • calimets14
Yeah I know....I just hate that some think it means you aren't a fan if you support the team in it's present state. I picked them as "my" team long ago and don't feel like it's a reasonable option to just jump ship. By saying don't go to games does that mean, don't wear a hat? Don't wear a shirt/ Don't represent in any way......That's just stupid logic. I'm a Mets fan plain and simple. I may not like the owners or the losing or maybe even some players but.....I am still a fan of the team. I don't beleive that makes us koolaiders. Just p!ZZes me off that people feel there needs to be 2 seperate camps. You are either a Met fan or not. And if not then cool go root for somebody else, nobody forces you to fly the Blue and Orange flag.....
  • Reply to this Message
Message 548239.13 was deleted
  • 2/12/13
  • stealy56
the message by Metsfan723 was paid for by the Wilpons. I root for the players not the Mets I cant root for the mets as long as the Wilpons own them but For the players sake I hope they are all allstars so then they will go else where because sure thing the Wilpons won't wan to pay them.
  • Reply to this Message