• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Christopher Dorner
  • To:All
  • 2/11/13
  • thagreat1
Thoughts on this guy? Political revolutionary or disturbed murderer? Any input?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
Are you serious?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • thagreat1
Hey,I think the guy needs help but he has Facebook profiles made condoning his actions and people on twitter calling him a hero...bizarre
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
More like sick.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Haldane

This is a very bizarre case! Not withstanding the fact that he took the law into his own hands, the allegations he makes against the LAPD, the fact that he has names, dates, times, and locations, and the fact that the city of Los Angeles has put up $1 million dollars for information leading to his arrest, make this an important event! It reads like the plot of some action movie!

I just hope he doesn't get himself killed before he has his day in court! And, of course, I hope he's apprehended before he can kill anyone else as well!

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
Murderer, obviously.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
Wow, I have to agree with you for once.....
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
You know, if he didn't kill or hurt anybody, but managed to make a statement, I'd think the guy had guts to try clear his name. Then he could sell the story to Hollywood. In reality, he is a cold blooded killing machine. He will not be brought in alive.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Haldane
I would agree totally, if he had posted some rabbling, incoherent message, but Dorner has real dirt on the LAPD! He needs to be kept alive so he can testify. I agree with you, however, I don't think that will happen - even is he were to surrender.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
He did bring his case to court and lost, so it couldn't be a complete LAPD cover-up.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Haldane
There is going to be a reinvestigation, this due largely to his naming specific incidence and individuals beyond his original allegation. That will happen regardless of whether Dorner survives the manhunt or not. If his allegations are factual, I'd like to see him get a chance to testify before they send him to prison for life.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • thagreat1
Was the court he brought his case to some kind of constabulary court? If it was then it doesn't rule out cover up.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
I imagine it was civil court for wrongful termination. All his evidence would have been presented.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
Maybe, you are coming around.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
You dummy. He doesn't deserve a day in court. He is a murderer.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
You would appear a whole lot smarter if you dropped the word dummy from your vernacular.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
Oh, come on.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • marvelousmarvin
Dummy is as dummy does. You need a new angle anyway. Your material is getting stale.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/11/13
  • Danthatman
Please don't elaborate.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/12/13
  • marvelousmarvin
He's now a crispy critter. Turned out to be a coward who offs himself, in additionto being a murderer.
  • Reply to this Message