• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• People say they won't contend because they stink
Message 547715.1 was deleted
  • 1/21/13
  • fargol
Thanks. I had no idea you felt that way.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/21/13
  • saztastic2012

"They" Proving you are a pathetic troll not a Met fan, See Met fans say "we"

Step off troll slob.

• Reply to this Message
Message 547715.4 was deleted
  • 1/21/13
  • thagreat1
So you admit it, you're not a met fan. That's fine but why are you on this forum is my only concern.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/22/13
  • saztastic2012
Fake fan.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/22/13
  • MetObserver

Where is the slobbering? The team will be what it will be and none of us can change anything. So if this is going to be our team you can root for the players to do well or you can cry in your beer for the whole season. Personally I want to root for the players to do well and win as many games as possible this year. Not just be unhappy and deride the FO or manager or whomever you choose.

The negative side isn't as much fun as rooting for the improbable maybe even the impossible to happen.

And as to the bull pen half the players from last year are gone and they were the real culprits that helped make that pen bad. So with the kids on the team how do you know that the pen will be as bad? Same with the outfield, losing Bay, Torres should help the team no matter who we use for those at bats. Plus we may see some different players in the OF yet because trades are still available. So why give up and just be miserable? Life is too short to worry so much over a team you root for after all it doesn't have a real bearing on your life one why or another. Does it?

• Reply to this Message
Message 547715.8 was deleted
  • 1/23/13
  • pt1028

>>>So if this is going to be our team you can root for the players to do well or you can cry in your beer for the whole season. The negative side isn't as much fun as rooting for the improbable maybe even the impossible to happen<<<

Couldn't have said it better myself.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/23/13
  • govmule72
Judging from your picture I doubt the state of the Mets is one of your more pressing concerns.
  • Reply to this Message