• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• ALDERSON
  • To:All
  • 1/20/13
  • drjoe807
Somebody should tell him that his comedic remarks are not funny.. The real joke is that we have 3 GMs to make ZERO moves!!!!!Another incompetent front office staff....I can not stand it anymore....
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • fargol

'Another incompetent front office staff....I can not stand it anymore.... "

I know, right? The great, glorious, and most importantly, massively supportive owners surely deserve better!

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • MetObserver
If you can't stand it anymore. What are you going to do? Yell, scream, stomp your feet. It won't help and just give you a head ache.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • drjoe807
Well first off...no spending for tickets .... secondly......no buying merchandise....thirdly...let front office know we are not happy...I am sure this board is periodically viewed by some Met official...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • murphstates
I know Alderson has a good sense of humor, which surely is essential to work for this organization, but I agree with you. I hope he doesn't think Mets fans find it funny when the Florida Marlins, who gutted their roster, have a better outfield than we do.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 547697.6 was deleted
  • 1/20/13
  • RobfromLI

". The real joke is that we have 3 GMs to make ZERO moves!!!"

You don't consider Dickey for D'Arnaud a move?

I mean ... if you don't like the move it's still a move. Right? Do you think the sun isn't just a star? I mean seriously man.

What? If you were GM we would have done what? Exactly? No joke ... what exactly would you have done this off season?

And please please please don't say something like "I would have brought in a left handed power hitter who hits around .300 but hits lefties as well he does righties ...."

I say that because real life doesn't let you create players like MLB The Show. Just sayin ...

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/21/13
  • lybshim
I guess Sandy figured if he can't use money and acquisitions to put a smile on our faces then he will instead use humor.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/21/13
  • ExileMetsFan
Blame the owners for that
  • Reply to this Message