• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Rangers still can't score.
  • To:All
  • 1/19/13
  • jsmet
I know its only 1 game and all that but I see same pattern here as last year. Maybe Nash may
Help their offense a little . But the rest of them look the same.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • DFAB
they looked horrible on offense...they better get their act together...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/19/13
  • jsmet
Give credit to Boston they play super defense but come on.They had no attack all night.
Hopefully they will get their act together. If they play like this tomorrow night they will be a piece of cake
For Pittsburgh.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 547683.4 was deleted
  • 1/20/13
  • JoseJose
The offense under Tortorella will not lead to success. He has the team trying to win every game
1-0. They have a great goalie and play good D but they do not even try to attack offensively. With so few chances, they really have no chance to score for most of the game. Look at how Boston scored - rebound, tip, bounce off post. Sometimes just going to the net results in good things - they almost never go to the net, not by skating or just throwing the puck there. It looks like they think you get half a goal for just possessing the puck, going behind the net, or going wide. Only 1 game for Nash, but he was lost. As someone who played defense in hockey for years, I would love to play against them. Our job was to force the offense wide and away from the net - they do that by themselves. Despite the close score last night, they were NEVER in that game because of zero offense. If they stay passive again tonight against the Pens, its 0-2 for sure.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • DFAB
ANOTHER terrible game and it's only the 1st period....going to be a disappointing season, I can see it now..................
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • jsmet
Cant score
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • jsmet
Penguins look like they are on a power play through the whole game. Its sad.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • DFAB
The Rangers are doing EXACTLY what hurt them last year....tons of penalties and no offense...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • jsmet
They were picked to win the cup? They are lucky if they make the playoffs. Lol
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • DFAB
at this rate the Islanders will finish ahead of them
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • jsmet

at this rate the Islanders will finish ahead of them