• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Thread for koolaiders to defend Sandy
  • To:All
  • 1/17/13
  • alfolerud
Got anything good to say about this guy now?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • METMAINEAC

How bout you try and not be a dbag for just one day.

Can we start with an hour?

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • alfolerud
I would like to give you props for being critical of Sandy in other threads.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • METMAINEAC
ya, i dont mind that, or "likewise", but no need to call out others.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • fargol
What's a "koolaider"?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • pt1028
What are we defending Sandy on?

Edited 1/17/13   by  pt1028
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • DFAB
dude...the problem is NOT Sandy....it's pretty obvious that this is 100% on the wilpons. Why hasn't SA spent anything? Because the WILPONS won't let him. It's that simple.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • steevo52

Why do you feel the need to continually post the same btchy, whiny "koolaider" nonsense?

Act like a MAN, for chrissakes!!!

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • fargol

"Act like a MAN, for chrissakes!!!"

It's funny how a guy who claims to be so intelligent and successful needs to be so childish.

More strange than funny.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • pt1028

>>>It's funny how a guy who claims to be so intelligent and successful needs to be so childish.<<<

Hey, Tom Hank's character in "Big" was both successful and childish.......

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • fargol

"Hey, Tom Hank's character in "Big" was both successful and childish."

LOL good one ...

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • MetObserver
Even starting threads like this doesn't become embarrassing to him.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • hammr1952
he is a legend in his own mind and he will let you know it lol.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
  • MetObserver
The only poster I know that will reveal every aspect of his life in order to impress someone on here I would assume. Posters know more about his life(if true) than that of any other poster.
Surely shows a sign of some complex or other.

Edited 1/17/13   by  MetObserver
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • ExileMetsFan
Give it a rest. The main problem is the Wilpons and their poor money management problems.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • alfolerud
I reveal aspects of my personal life because people have attacked me personally for my anti-Wilpon views. If I criticize Sandy for not trading Reyes, and someone responds by accusing me of working at Burger King, I will absolutely defend myself. There is no place for personal attacks on this forum. Anyone who is incapable to keeping things to baseball is intellectually deficient.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • steevo52

you do realize that any claims you make about your personal life is received with justifiable skepticism, right?

Right?

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • MetObserver
His skin is too thin. Throw a joke his way and all you get is but,but I, but but I. He thinks all those proclamations are a defense but here on an anonymous message board people can claim anything they want and there is no proof. So he could be what he espouses or he could be working at a BK and the jab hit too close to home. But in the end does it really matter who you are or what you do for a living or how much you make? After all this is just a source to exchange views about a baseball team, nothing more.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13
  • skorpio520

theres nothing wrong with talking about your personal life on here. but theres gotta be limits to what you give away or you will be met with doudt.
Ill tell ppl where i work,what i do.but not what location or where im based out of.If someone asks ill tell them my first name but not my last.ill give A general location of where i live but not the exact town if (and only if) a subject happens to come up where its beneficial to the op or anyone to know that.

you just dont wanna give away too much about yourself.

that being said,now a days,even if you do work at burger king.be thankful you have a paycheck at all.

• Reply to this Message
Message 547631.20 was deleted