• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• WHAT WOULD YOU TRADE MARK SANCHEZ FOR THREAD
Messages 546865.1 through 546865.2 were deleted
  • 12/19/12
  • calimets14
A bag of peanuts 2 tickets to Magic Mike and a the bat I broke when I was 6.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546865.4 was deleted
  • 12/19/12
  • frkaz911
I don't think Sanchez is even good enough for the CFL.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • bbjmparis
Hey calimets. The Jets want to know how many pieces the bat you broke when you were six is in.
They want to deal!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • archgraham
Jeff Wilpon.
Helps both teams.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • nutz4pugs

I'm not even a Jets fan, but I feel for Sanchez. I don't think this guy was ever given a real chance. The Jets undermined him with the Tebow deal, and now any confidence he had, is shot to <hell.

This team has an indentity crisis. It can't decide if it's ground and pound, read-option, or a down the field offense. Until they decide what kind of offense they are, they'll never be successful at QB.

• Reply to this Message
Message 546865.9 was deleted
  • 12/20/12
  • DFAB
I'd try to trade him for the best possible RB you can. You can probably get a young solid RB but no PB RB. Obviously they would have to pick up the whole tab of his contract. If they improve the running game and commit 100% to Tebow, they will be a better team IMO.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • ohhthepain
The Jets had the right idea at first when they drafted him..They looked like they were gonna try and follow a Giants type blue print..But some where along the way their heads got so swole up they were all over the map..Honestly, as bad as their GM is and he def in my view has to be fired at seasons end..The coach may be the bigger problem. He had early success but this team has regressed so much..To the point you are in worse shape now than before he took over. I am not a Jets fan as my avi obviously shows. But that being said I am a NY sports fan so I follow the Jets by default. And if I was a Jets fan I would want this blown up now. Anybody and everybody goes. GM, head coach, coordinators, players ect..And I rebuild the whole thing. Get somebody in here who can help get more of the right people in here to make good football decisions..Its going to take time but if the Jets would ever do things right it would be worth it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • strawman18
A broken clip board
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • calimets14
It's still in one piece, only broke at the handle. Does it matter that I broke it throwing against the backstop after a strikeout? We have photos as proof of the incident. I was and still am a pretty poor sport. I'll even autograph the bat.
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 12/20/12
  • nextyearm
Steve Trachsel
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • archgraham
D'oh!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • pt1028

>>>Steve Trachsel<<<

The Jets won't go for him - there will be too many delay of game penalties.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • 13shadowcat13

I don't blame Sanchez..................I blame the Scouts and Talent evaluators. I haven't read anywhere in this Thread about the Real problem with Sanchez (something the scouts and evaluators should have seen a long time ago) He has No Arm Strength! None. A sideline pass Takes forever to get there. (he's a Lot like Pennington)

He also makes POOR decisions. The interception he threw the other night was a perfect example. He Faked The pass to the Right (deep) .....he got the Safety moving alright.....Right in the direction he finally threw the Ball. Result..Interception by ? you guessed it...The Safety!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • hammr1952
there are rumors of going after vick..... BIG MISTAKE......... IMO would try to contact seahawks aboiut flynn.... he is blocked on the bench.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • nextyearm
i just did that
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/20/12
  • Kranesback
I agree that Tannebaum and Ryan need to go before Sanchez...and if they bring in Vick, my 40 year allegiance to the Jets is over.
  • Reply to this Message