• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• mets payroll
  • To:All
  • 12/19/12
  • skorpio520

http://realdirtymets.com/2012/12/11/an-updated-look-at-the-mets-2013-projected-rosterpayroll/

according to this ,this is what the mets are actually paying this .

this adds to the question alot of people are asking...

how is bay and wrights money still part of 2013 salary when they arent actually paying.i tried googling how deffered money works but i couldnt find any explanation of how exactly their full salarys can be included.

i dont think it about pocketing it,but theres def seems to be some games being played as an excuse not to spend anything on someone of value.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • skorpio520
take away dickeys 5 million,and add bucks 6 mil
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • skorpio520
ok,so if im figuring this right. dickey and tholes salary is 6.2 million..idk what d'arnaud is making but im gonna call those contracts a wash and we have a 70 million dollar payroll right now.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • joemets22
And we know they don't just only count the money on that year of deferment and not count it towards future years payrolls when they're paying out those deferred amounts because they still count Bobby Bonilla's deferred money every year. They're just scam artists, they learned best from their good buddy Bernie.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • skorpio520
no theorys to offer anyone? because im not seeing any truth in whats being said about 7 million dollars being all we have due to a 90 million dollar payroll that we dont seem to have.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/19/12
  • skorpio520
certainly seems that way dont it?
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546833.7 was deleted
  • 12/19/12
  • skorpio520
good question.i would have to look into that because i have no idea.but thats a good thought though.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546833.9 was deleted
  • 12/19/12
  • murphstates
I don't know either, but I do know Alderson came out and stated the Bay deferment gave them "greater flexibility for 2013".
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546833.11 was deleted