Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• zomg he called him a bad name!!
  • 12/18/12
  • jsmet
Lol
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • DFAB

<what he said, I'm sure isn't "anti gay" like it says. When 2 guys talk just bsing and fooling around, this is the type of stuff that gets said in such a conversation. It does NOT necessarily mean that he hate's gays or whatever. The problem is that people look at it and just want to make something of it and therefore say it's "offensive." People make big deals over nothing.

I'm sure we have all said to someone at some point "I'm going to kill you!" Now, does that mean that you are ACTUALLY going to kill the person you said that to? Or is it just bs conversation? Some people are either just oversensitive or just want to make a big deal for attention.

Of course, there are actual legit offenses that can occur on certain comments so I'm not saying that everyone should just "grow a pair" and not worry about what people say. Comments like this though should just be left alone.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • thebobymon
He was obviously talking about British cigarettes. And bad shoes.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • jets_mets
I used to work summer camp for 3rd graders way back when. That word came out of their mouths every other sentence. A kid using profanity doesn't bother me. Non story. Call me when he comes out with a white hood.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546793.6 was deleted
  • To:All
  • 12/18/12
  • thedamon
I bet he is using plenty of bad words when talking to his friends privately about Andy Martino right now
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 12/18/12
  • joebenigno

more manufactured controversy around the Mets. Dickey's a bad guy, a 20 year old is a homophobe.

what's next....

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • murphstates
I thought he was calling him a bundle of sticks.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • Kranesback
He's 20...give him a break.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • DFAB

"He's 20...give him a break."

Give him a break? What are you talking about? Did you even read my post? I wasn't getting on him for making that comment...was actually doing the opposite saying that it is NOT a big deal.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • Kranesback
I was agreeing with you lol
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • DFAB

"I was agreeing with you lol"

You said:

"He's 20...give him a break."

To me, that looks like you are telling ME to give him a break. That can be a bit confusing if that isn't what you meant by that. I assume you meant "people should give him a break and not make a big deal about his comments"...or something like that, so we are in agreement and I apologize for any misinterpretations.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • ohhthepain
This is the big city..Highly rated prospect like these rely on the media. Well it works both ways. You perform well they notice and report about it. Say something stupid on twitter they notice and in this town they will write about it. You are no longer in baseball no mans land. Its real simple, don't say stupid stuff on twitter and there is no story. Mets should just make things real easy and off his twitter account.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • AdrianMonk

He's John Rocker II
  • Reply to this Message