• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Gonna be long day for G men?
Messages 546505.1 through 546505.2 were deleted
  • 12/16/12
  • 4545_ajd
They look absolutely terrible right now.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546505.4 was deleted
  • 12/16/12
  • 4545_ajd
Still too early hopefully they wake up soon and can make a comeback like they did vs the Buccaneers.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
yep...they will probably lose and the cowboys and skins will win....we will miss the playoffs by 1 game and that will be that...the usual post superbowl performance from the Giants....
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • jsmet
Game was over before it started
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
DISGUSTING play so far by the Giants...they are begging the skins and cowboys to overtake them in the division...guess we have to pray the bears keep losing too.....
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • nutz4pugs

After to first SB against the Pats, the Giants were well on their way. Then Plaxico decided to play with guns.

Not making excuses, but has this team played one game this year without 2 secondary players on the DL or PUP? I don't think they have, which would help explain all these huge gainers. On another defensive note, I'm not sold on Perry Fewel. Not a big fan of his, and this goes back to last season. The huge year the D-line had with sacks masked a lot of deficiencies. Like not being able to stop the run. I'd like to see a new D-coordinator for next season.

• Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
good job defense....not we have to score a TD on this drive. If they can just tie it up before the half I'd be happy.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • jsmet
I hsd a feeling that was going to hsppen Lilly looks like Sanchez today
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
GAME OVER.....have to PRAY that the redskins and cowboys lose...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • dee31
Its like watching the bengals game again. They stink all around Eli looks horrible today the offensive line couldnt stop a high school team the defense blows. We have such a great D line yet very rarely do they find there way to the QB and forget the run can anyone on this team stop it? And lets not forget the chip shot Tynes missed.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
the offensive line is giving Eli ZERO time...and he needs to be 100% accurate if the Giants want to win...the running game looks HORRIBLE as well....
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
3 downs and you can't pickup TWO yards?????
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
DISGUSTING......................
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • JoseJose
There is no excuse for this lack of effort, a total no-show on by all parts of the team. While it is sad that they threw a playoff berth away (probably), they certainly don't deserve to be in the playoffs. The coaches apparently told them that since they won the Superbowl, all they need to do to prepare is put their jerseys on. We deserve more than this pathetic display. And I would look for a new kicker. Can't even go for long ones, now he misses regularly and forces them to go for 4th and 1 within FG range.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
these RBs can't even run for ONE yard!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • DFAB
PATHETIC..........................................................................
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/16/12
  • jsmet
They should of had at least 6. Points . Two stupid moves in a row by the coach
  • Reply to this Message