Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Unofficial Reports: Dickey + for D'Arnaud +
  • To:All
  • 12/14/12
  • dejavu1

Again, take for what its worth, seen it a few places on the web, but reading:

Dickey + Den Dekker for D'Arnaud + Syndergaard + Raj Davis

Not reporting its done, not reporting the sources are good, but i've seen it a few times so reporting and hoping its true...reportedly jays just working on an extension now.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • cjct

when u keep saying a "few places on the web"

care to share that with us?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • dejavu1

Mike Dunsmore @CanadianMike101

My MLB source tells me that if this trade gets done, it will be RA Dickey for Travis D'Arnaud and Noah Snydergaard. #Mets #BlueJays

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • sheadro
Do I need to belong to a secret society to gain peavy to these websites and or twitter accounts?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • 86kid
Well, I heard of the radio early today that it was believed that they were just trying to work out an extension, but I did not hear any specific names like this. Hopefully it is true that we are gettting Travis.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • jsmet
Lol
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • dejavu1
Just not necessarily good sources to be honest. I don't know them/trust them enough to share, just passing along the info. If that makes sense.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • cjct

i hope you are right...i actually would like the den dekker for davis piece too.

Den Dekker is a 4th OF and a dime a dozen IMO.

Raja Davis would be a nice addition for the current roster and bat leadoff

TDA would be the starting catcher with Thole the backup.

Then Snydergaard is a tall SO pitcher that will start in AA most likely and be a nice chip.

I would like that deal if its true.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • TheChosen1

If it ends up being D'Arnaud AND Snydergaard, I would be so freaking excited.

If it's Gose instead of Snydergaard, then I try to flip Gose to Arizona for Adam Eaton and AJ Pollock.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • CoBrA
don't you trust canadianmike?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • kinerskrnr
heh
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • MetObserver
If the Jays have Gose why would they ever want DenDekker?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • NorthOf49
Because they're not getting Den Dekker. Dickey's the only piece you can assume will be traded.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • CoBrA
because they think his last name sounds cool and probably means he hits homeruns in the upper deck?
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 12/14/12
  • eastvisitr
I like Gose because even if he doesnt hit he will give you premium defense with a great arm but D'Arnaud has a chance to be a real difference maker. Getting another young pitcher with upside would be great too. It's a deal Toronto should make I think with all the pieces they've added. Dickey gives them a frontline starter that is almost guaranteed to give you 220 innings. With Johnson, Morrow, and Romero all having injury or performance issues he'll give them stability at the top of their rotation.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • AdrianMonk

If they drop the den Dekker/Raj Davis components of the deal, I'll go along with it.
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 546358.17 through 546358.18 were deleted