• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Zimmerman: sorry, you can't skip town...
  • To:All
  • 12/13/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...again...no matter how ,many times the "princess patrol" flame my threads, I'll put them back up...
...Zimmerman denied having his GPS removed...it needs to be known where that muderer is at all times so he doesn't skip the country...
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546283.2 was deleted
  • 12/13/12
  • Danallrighty
Big Lou. I'll drink to that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...the same lowlives, which you associate with, have attacked my threads when they don't agree with my views...I do the same to theirs...nothing new...I won't change and neither will they...there are a select few I have on ignore, like dan, morts other account driveline, cspaulding...and a few I keep around for laughs like morty, onigno or whatever, and you for the moment...and it is those that "oppose" me that cause the thread deletions with their attacks of "racist" and other words against me, so I report it and respond to them, then they report me...again, nothing new...but then there is one certain mod who picks and choses which threads to delete...while nothing was done when I was attacked, when I retaliated, I was banned...mutiple times...even had my I.P. blocked...but I found time and time again how to get around those block and kept returning...but I'm sure you're heard this stroy before...I expect this thread will be gone soon for just putting the word "mod" in here...they don't like to be called out when wrong...

Edited 12/14/2012 8:02 am ET by Ultimate_Lou2012
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • onigino

"...again...no matter how ,many times the "princess patrol" flame my threads, I'll put them back up..."

That's because you stick to your principles. You won't let some wackos deter you from the important work you have to do. Ya gotta admire somebody with convictions like you.

No matter how many times straight thinking people choose to report the garbage that you spew, you'll waste your time putting it right back up, displaying your ignorance for all to see.

Hats off to you, sir.

You know what you are? You're a modern-day MLK. You're not afraid to stand up for what you believe no matter the consequences, for no matter how many times we flame your threads . . . you WILL rise up and display your ignorance all over again.

You're giving me goosebumps. Lesser men would just run and hide, but here you are, back and stronger than ever!

In your last thread your disdain was evident, but this time you just came right out and said it.

"it needs to be known where that muderer is at all times"

To he11 with "innocent until proven guilty". To he11 with the Constitution. Who did the founders think they were anyway.

Thank you for having the courage to say what everybody was thinking. It takes a special kind of person to act the way you have. It takes a special kind of person to disregard the constitution and basic principles of our legal system in an attempt to incite hate. A person who has no regard for his credibility and is not afraid to appear completely ignorant and hateful. Most of us wouldn't dare, but here you are, being all modest, acting like it's no big deal. Just another day at the office for ol' Lou: "Aww, come on guys, it's just who I am, don't make a big thing out of it. You're embarrassing me. You guys would do the same."

No, we would not do the same. We don't have the strength of character, the courage. You are one in a million. You know you're special. Stop being coy. Take some credit, it's ok.

• Reply to this Message
Messages 546283.6 through 546283.7 were deleted
  • 12/14/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...and welcome to the world of ignore...bye...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
..."... these are anti-American ideals."...I disagree..I have the right to choose what I want to hear and read...I don't like a TV show, I change the channel...I don't like books about Westerns so I don't read them...but I'll watch a Western movie or show on TV...see the difference?...When I read the link to the NY Daily News online and want to see a video, they usually have a commercial before the actual video...I turn the volume down and ignore the ad...I feel nothing in common with their ideals except the fact that maybe we are Met fans...that makes me feel dirty at times...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Danallrighty
Let us drink to that.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546283.11 was deleted
  • 12/14/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...when I get bored and need some new entertainment, I'll unblock them...maybe...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Danallrighty
I'll drink to that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Kranesback
On anothe topic, I hate most western novels too, but Lonesome Dove is great..I would recommend it.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/17/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...I'll have to check that one out...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/27/12
  • FridaGates

"...and it is those that "oppose" me that cause the thread deletions with their attacks of "racist" and other words against me, so I report it and respond to them, then they report me...again, nothing new...but then there is one certain mod who picks and choses which threads to delete...while nothing was done when I was attacked, when I retaliated, I was banned...mutiple times...even had my I.P. blocked..."

you must be the fourth poster on this board who has reported the SAME thing happening to him!

what is it with this forum? this doesn't happen anywhere else!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/27/12
  • Mort2112

"what is it with this forum? this doesn't happen anywhere else!"

It's all my fault. You've said it yourself hundreds of times both here and on the Yankees board. Did you forget or something?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/27/12
  • reinman43
Wasn't the World suppose to end on Dec 21st ?? Just sayin.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546283.19 was deleted
  • 12/27/12
  • FridaGates
you don't even have to refute their views- simply stating your own opinion seems to be enough.
  • Reply to this Message