• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• better destruction duo?
  • To:All
  • 12/13/12
  • DFAB
Fielder/Cabrera or Pujols/Hamilton? It's close but I think Pujols/Hamilton would scare much a lot more...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • 4545_ajd
Depends Is Trout on 1b distracting the pitcher looking to steal?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • nextyearm
Thats tough, If Pujolos can bounce back and have another MVP caliber year i go with LA.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • DFAB
I fully expect Pujols to bounce back. It was an off year for him yet he STILL put up good numbers. Pujols at his best>>>>>Cabrera
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • nextyearm
agreed.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • New_York_Mets_Fan
Wright/Ike or Wright/Duda or Ike/Duda, Murphy/Duda, Thole/Tejada... , no doubt :) Mets have a murderous row type of offense either way you split it ... seriously though I wouldn't mind any of those combos Fielder/Cabrera or Pujuls/Hamilton both are pretty scary in the middle of the order.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • Matt H
Angel's lineup is currently more deadly then the Tigers. Pujols/Hamilton is a scary middle of the order. Then you add Trout to the mix. Possibly Trumbo if he remains in LA.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • govmule72

"Fielder/Cabrera or Pujols/Hamilton? It's close but I think Pujols/Hamilton would scare much a lot more..."

Davis/Trumbo. =/

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • govmule72

"I fully expect Pujols to bounce back. It was an off year for him yet he STILL put up good numbers. Pujols at his best>>>>>Cabrera"

The funny thing is for most other players his numbers were very good last season...just not for Pujols.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • DFAB
exactly
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • beingfrank
I think the days of a 1.000 + OPS for Pujols are over. Having said that, he's still a great, great player
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • edmet
pujols/hamilton, and they have trumbo/morales after that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • Lipchitz

I'll take Miggy, the current best hitter in the baseball, and Fielder, who I like to stay healthy more than Hamilton, over the Angels duo.

Both are close though.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • MeetTheMess

Better destruction duo?

Wilpon and Katz.

They destroyed this once proud franchise.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • hammr1952
thats a BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! +10000000
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • gomets66

The funny thing is for most other players his numbers were very good last season...just not for Pujols.>>>

pujols numbers have been down 2 years in a row compared to his career averages. not surprising being he is over 30.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/13/12
  • dawrightwy
I'll take Pujols/Hamilton. With Hamilton protecting him, I can see Pujols winning the triple crown in 2013!
  • Reply to this Message