• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Cody Ross
  • To:All
  • 12/11/12
  • melloca
I read on Metsblog.com that stated Cody Ross maybe too expensive for SA. I wouldn't be surprised if SA resigned Andres Torres to fill the OF needs as he will come on the real chap. What a shame! I am hoping that attendance decreases even more! During the winter meetings I commented that the Mets Winter Meetings was a failure and this offseason is proving to be another failure once again.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/11/12
  • oceans48
This has been broached before....fans boycotting games, with little, to no results. However, the Wilpons unwillingness to spend 10 cents, while reducing payroll shows everyone what they're about. Money in their own pockets. What they deserve and what would send a messege reverberating throughout baseball, is an opening day crowd of 0, zip, zilch, bupkiss!! They would finally be exposed to the whole world as the lying frauds they are.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/11/12
  • JamesHetfi3ld

If Cody Ross is too expensive, then things are worse then we thought for this ownership.

And that's a good thing. This team will draw even less at the gate then last season at this rate.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/11/12
  • bbjmparis
My Uncle Louie is too expensive for Fred & Jeff. He's 88 and living on SS, but he probably could cover more ground than Duda, and hit better than Torres.
  • Reply to this Message