• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Knicks destroy the heat AGAIN
Message 546025.1 was deleted
  • 12/6/12
  • joemets22
Love this Knicks team. Really deep. Amare says he's willing to come off the bench to lead the 2nd unit, that would definitely help us. And obviously Shump will too. This team has all the pieces to go all the way and they're playing incredibly cohesive ball.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 546025.3 was deleted
  • 12/6/12
  • RomneyandRyan

If LeBrick spent a little less time campaigning for 0bama and actually practiced a little bit, maybe he would not have been here today.

Last year the starts aligned, Boston was banged up, Rose went out in playoffs, officials made sure Pacers did not win and OKC's Durant did not want to get in LeBums face and challenge him. If Lakers made it i can assure you Kobe would have dealt with LeBroom.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/6/12
  • jsmet

yup. look my mets and jets are a mess but at least i ahve the knicks

Me too

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/6/12
  • RomneyandRyan

I am a Giants fan, but Jets are such a mess, such a joke that i actually find myself following the Jets more often than Giants.

BTW, Sancho was announced to be the starter at Jacksonville.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/6/12
  • jsmet

BTW, Sancho was announced to be the starter at Jacksonville

Bad move . Should start McElroy. The team looked like it came alive with him.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • RomneyandRyan
Rex has a plan here, #1 Jacksonville can not play, #2 game is on the road so no Jets fans who will be harrasing Sanchez. Rex wants Sanchez and therefore he must face the music if Sanchez does not deliver.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • sheadro
The world is officially upside down when people say my other teams are a mess but at least I have the Knicks...the Knicks...owned by James Dolan.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • RomneyandRyan
BTW, did you know that Dolan is a junkie? He was in a drug rehab center only 5-6 years ago.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • sheadro
No but I have seen his band JD and the Straight Shots and if he seriously thinks he is a musician he should probably check himself back in. I'm glad my squad in Brooklyn has a real owner
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • govmule72

"Love this Knicks team. Really deep. Amare says he's willing to come off the bench to lead the 2nd unit, that would definitely help us. And obviously Shump will too. This team has all the pieces to go all the way and they're playing incredibly cohesive ball."

They have the right coach too.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • govmule72

"yup. look my mets and jets are a mess but at least i ahve the knicks"

Same here. Now maybe if hockey would start I could have the Rangers too.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • govmule72

"BTW, Sancho was announced to be the starter at Jacksonville."

I know, unreal...and if he gets pulled again this week and McElroy leads them to victory, expect Rex to turn around and start Sanchez once again the next game.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • govmule72

"The world is officially upside down when people say my other teams are a mess but at least I have the Knicks...the Knicks...owned by James Dolan."

I agree on the Dolans..but do you not think the Knicks are a good team?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • miketodd9
They shoot 40+ 3's a game. I doubt they go deep in the playoffs with that type of offense.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • wastomoney

// If LeBrick spent a little less time campaigning for 0bama and actually practiced a little bit, maybe he would not
// have been here today.

Yeah, Lebron's 30 points, 10 rebounds, 9 assists, 3 steals on 55% shooting was just awful. Let's not blame Bosh and his 3-12 or Wade and his 3-13.

//Last year the starts aligned, Boston was banged up, Rose went out in playoffs, officials made sure Pacers did not
//win and OKC's Durant did not want to get in LeBums face and challenge him. If Lakers made it i can assure you
//Kobe would have dealt with LeBroom.

Seriously? The heat beat the preseason pick for the west champion in 5 games and you are saying they got lucky? They were the best team all year and won. Lebron was by far their best player as he is again this year. He was the obvious pick for MVP. Give the dude some credit.

Great win for the Knicks today, but lets not pop any corks just yet. The NBA season begins in late April.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • jsmet

Now maybe if hockey would start I could have the Rangers too.<

Same here.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • Remember86

That game had blow out written all over it (with the Heats doing the blowing out). What a great turn of events! Hahaha on all the frontrunner Heat fans out there. And especially those who used to be Knicks fans. It's only two games and the season is very young. I'm sure when playoff time comes, things will be different. But right now it feels great to see "The King" and his pals beaten for a second time.

It's difficult to figure out how for real this team is. My concern is with all the older players on the team, too many of them will break down during the second half (if not sooner). But, I'm crossing my fingers. I'm a lifelong Knicks fan. What else is there to do at this point?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • skorpio520
i hate the heat almost as much as the phillies.its an insult to jordan that lejokes name is named in the same category.still got about 6 more rings to win before that happens
  • Reply to this Message