• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• I LOVE the new jersey, not a big fan of the new hat though
  • To:All
  • 12/5/12
  • metsicle

http://images.scribblelive.com/2012/12/5/d31da9c6-2f61-4729-b75d-525d588a412c_400.png

The jersey is so boss. they needed to do this 15 years ago when 3rds started to become the norm.

I thought I'd like the hat, but I dunno. it just doesn't work for me. it's not the orange brim that doesn't work it's the NY logo that just looks off to me. I think a version of the NY on the all black hat would have worked nicer here. i guess they'd have to change the color scheme up a bit on that one.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/5/12
  • saztastic2012

Not a bi9g fan of New Jersey, Kidna stinks but I like AC.

Yes Yes I know the shirt LOL

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/5/12
  • agbayani50
100% with you. The hats look like they belong on an expansion team.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/5/12
  • 7local
Yeah, kind of typical of the Mets. When they have a good idea they often pair it with a bad idea. The new jerseys look better with the traditional hat anyway. Go figure.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/5/12
  • nextyearm
if they just stick with the regular home hat it will look much sharper.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/5/12
  • 7local
Yeah, kind of typical of the Mets. When they have a good idea they often pair it with a bad idea. The new jerseys look better with the traditional hat anyway. Go figure.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/5/12
  • gomets66
whats wrong with a home jersey and an away jersey? i realize all these different uniforms are to make money from team uniform sales, but just home and away would be fine with me.
  • Reply to this Message