• If they dont want to trade Myers
Message 545894.1 was deleted
  • 12/4/12
  • Moses0507
Rather keep Dickey.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/4/12
  • metsicle

name 1 person named Bubba who ever amounted to anything positive on this earth?

Can't do it right. PASS

(jk, I don't know who these prospects are)

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/4/12
  • 4545_ajd

"name 1 person named Bubba who ever amounted to anything positive on this earth?"

President of the United States for starters, but whether you think he did anything positive would depend on how you lean.

Edited 12/4/12   by  4545_ajd
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/4/12
  • PrayedforBay
Bubba Watson.. you still bring up a valid point, I too judge people by their names if its outlandish enough.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/4/12
  • TheChosen1

Bubba Blue did well in the shrimping business, though he wasn't around to enjoy it.

"You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Der's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich."

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/4/12
  • Moses0507

"President of the United States for starters, but whether you think he did anything positive would depend on how you lean."

HUH?

• Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 12/4/12
  • TheChosen1
Bubba Smith
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/4/12
  • 4545_ajd
Bubba is a nickname, his real first name is Derek. Bill Clinton also had the nickname Bubba.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/4/12
  • jaydubya99
Bubba the Love Sponge
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545894.11 was deleted
  • 12/5/12
  • bobhamelin

Bad news on Bubba.

He's not 2 years away...likely 4 or so. He played 3 sports in high school and baseball was the sport he played less of.

If you remember, he was committed to Nebraska to be their starting QB, so he has to "learn" baseball...and the Royals plan to take their time because he has a LOT to work on. He is dedicating all his time to baseball..so hopefully it helps him make that 4 year window we expect.

That said, I have read the Sandy Alderson interviews and it sounds like he wants AA/AAA pieces or major league ready "impact" pieces. Bubba wouldn't interest him now, but maybe come Niese arbitration time? Dare to dream LOL..

Hope that helped clear up Bubba..

Mondesi by the way, is only 16..or just turned 17. prolly well off Sandy's radar.

Believe me, Royals fans want to make a deal with the Mets..so bad we can taste it. But it has to be one that helps the Mets before they take the time to help the Royals. Fingers crossed we help each other out!

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/5/12
  • bbjmparis
Of course Royals fans want a Dickey-Myers trade. It's a steal...for them. It's dumber than dumb for us. If The Royals want Dickey, and offer Myers, I LOL, then pretend I was clearing my throat and ask...and who else?
  • Reply to this Message