• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Satan must be wearing down...
  • To:All
  • 11/29/12
  • Haldane

if even this knucklehead is now admitting the obvious!

<<http://hamptonroads.com/2012/11/robertson-earth-more-6000-years-old

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...so he's just called the Bible false and all those that teach it, liars...next he'll say his own words were misquoted...or call for the death of Chavez again...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • steevo51
LOL!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Danallrighty
You sound arrogant.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Haldane
I'm not certain the full ramafications of what he just said are apparent to him yet. He seems more concerned with losing the "children" than with refuting those who want to take the bible as literal truth (he himself being one of those in the past). Of course, he's really only concerned with losing the supply of gullible fools who will send him their money, and not about the spiritual future of america's youth.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Danallrighty
Why do you have this interest in him?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...spritual truth to people like his IS money...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • 69forever

***if even this knucklehead is now admitting the obvious!***

That's because he's not really a knucklehead. He's a depraved charlatan, of course, but he's not stupid. He knows full well that clinging to creationism in the 21st century is an act of extreme fundamentalism, and that particular brand is not exactly flying off the shelves these days.

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Danallrighty
You don't believe that we were created?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • 69forever
Aw, Dan. Let's not go there, okay? You know full well what I believe. Let's not pretend you're suddenly curious about my opinion. You'll just be having a drink, or falling into a deep sleep, or calling me arrogant, or telling me to stick to baseball posts, yadda, yadda, yadda.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Danallrighty
So, you actually believe that matter came from nothing and that we are just accidental apes?
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545640.12 was deleted
  • 11/29/12
  • 69forever
You're a post away from being the first person I've ever blocked on this list.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545640.14 was deleted
  • 11/29/12
  • Danallrighty
Who, me? And why would that be?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...already did that...now all I see is a little face with a hat on and nonne of his worthless comments...it's a really stupid looking face also so it matches him...
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545640.17 was deleted
  • 11/29/12
  • Ultimate_Lou2013
...you seem tedious also...I'll think I'll have you join him since your someone who created a new s/n to hide who you were before...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/29/12
  • 69forever
Been hanging around here off and on for a lot of years and never blocked anyone before but that particular poster does nothing but antagonize and act like a four-year-old. Just got tired of seeing it.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545640.20 was deleted