• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• I promised to praise the Wilpons if they waived Bay...
  • To:All
  • 11/8/12
  • alfolerud

so here we go...

The Wilpons have done the correct thing. Fans hated Bay and his presence was hurting the team. I am glad he is no longer a part of the organization.

Now Bay can go back to fixing his broken marriage. If you recall, the child his wife gave birth to during the 2011 season was not his. 9 months prior to the birth date, Bay was indisposed with a severe life threatening concussion. As all of you said, his injury was grave and certainly no laughing matter. He was forbidden from engaging in any physical activity, whether "team" or "individual", so the baby could not possibly be his. This is in addition to his decline in abilities due to years of steroid use.

Hope Bay & Wife are able to worth things out, and she doesn't leave him, taking half of course.

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/8/12
  • saztastic2012

You promised to take off all your cloths and run down the streets screaming Free at last free at last.

LOL then they call the cops:>)

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/8/12
  • alfolerud
I want to respond to this now so you can't edit this. Everyone, please see this as Exhibit A of what saz thinks about.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/8/12
  • saztastic2012

Dude it was a joke, Get over yourself kid.

PS No one else really cares about anthing you post so other then my joke your little sad thread like you wont get any action.

Take care.

Edited 11/8/12   by  saztastic2012
  • Reply to this Message