• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• GOOD RIDDANCE JASON! HUSTLE YASELF OUTTA HERE!!!
  • To:All
  • 11/7/12
  • joemets22

This guy NEVER wanted to be here from the beginning and showed us that every day he wore a New York Mets uniform.

The great guy thing is such an absurd, absolute joke. The guy was complete trash on and off the field. He was obviously on some kind of PED's before he got here. At the end of '11 he even sat out for 3 weeks because of a sinus infection. Hopefully this piece of garbage never sets foot back into New York.

As with some of my old favorites, like Fat Luis Castillo, I won't wish him luck good or bad...because I don't care. Jason Bay can't hurt this team anymore. That's all that matters. Good riddance Jason, this one's for you!

SAIL AWAY SAIL AWAY JASON BAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlkSepPTLUc

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • Charliemurphie
How miserable is your life?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • joemets22
It's pretty awesome, and has a little cherry on top today. Thanks for asking buddy.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • Charliemurphie
No problem....but you're a miserable person...just admit it
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • joemets22
Because I don't have the same outlook on the team and certain players as you?

Edited 11/7/12   by  joemets22
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • fargol

Well, he has a point. Bay's gone and there's no point dwelling on it. The guy's set for life, and his kids, and his kids kids, probably the next 3 generations as well.

You might celebrate he's gone, but keep in mind he's still on the books, and likely the team won't be competing next year anyway.

I'm just a little surprised they didn't let him play in ST and if he showed nothing, dump him then.

• Reply to this Message