• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Odds Bay hits .280+ and has 20+HRs next year...
  • To:All
  • 11/7/12
  • agbayani50
I'm saying it was a New York/Mets thing. He'll end up in Tampa or Arizona or something, and have a solid year.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • Moses0507
I say Seattle Mariners.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • joemets22
I doubt it but I wouldn't care if it did. It wasn't going to happen here. He wasn't made for this city and he never wanted it here anyway. He can do whatever he wants, I'm just happy it won't be here.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • agbayani50
I'm 100% with you, Like Pagan, it would never have happened here. I just feel like he'll leave and play well somewhere else.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • viper99
He is going back to his roots. Pirates
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • almandareo357
87 Billion to 1. He will bounce back and I will be happy for him and I will be happy he is no longer on the Mets.
Best move for both parties. Sometime things dont work out.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • rangers61134465

if he goes back on the juice he will be solid again probably

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • viper99

He will go back to the Pirates and form a great middle of the lineup for them. Their hitting coach will tell Bay that he is standing way too far from the plate and cannot therefore hit anything on the outside corner and a light will go on in Bay's head.

"Why didn't the Mets ever mention or suggested this?"

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • jsmet

>He'll end up in Tampa or Arizona or something, and have a solid year<

Usually happens that way. How many players through the years were on the Mets who stunk and then when they joined other teams the turned out to be good players.

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • Gepett0

as long as he doesn't do it for : phillies, braves, nats, marlins, yankees, or redsox

then i don't really give a f*ck what he does

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • lllfxlll
100%
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 545172.12 through 545172.15 were deleted
  • 11/7/12
  • abbymart
He's gone and that's all that matters but Fenway did not help Bay
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • New_York_Mets_Fan
I would agree that those are realistic numbers, I would like to see The TB Ray's give him a shot. I think a change of scenery can be very helpful and Bay still has the desire and work ethic to get a few more productive years in. That being said, I also think the mets did the right thing for both them and Bay as this just didn't work out for either side. Hopefully the mets can find more production for the Outfield and someone who plays better than expected versus the bay situation.

Edited 11/7/12   by  New_York_Mets_Fan
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • 58pwrhtr
he will end up in Miami and you know what happens to washed up stars that end up in Miami.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • govmule72

"I'm saying it was a New York/Mets thing. He'll end up in Tampa or Arizona or something, and have a solid year."

You're right...but it's not even a New York thing. It's a METS thing. Oliver Perez is pitching well too.

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • govmule72

"Sometime things dont work out."

With this team it's basically all the time.

• Reply to this Message