• Welcome Guest
New York Mets

Welcome to the New York Mets.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• DAVIDOFF & OTHERS THINK MELKY TO BE A MET
  • To:All
  • 11/6/12
  • saztastic2012
How does an Of of Duda, Melky and Hariston look?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/6/12
  • johnyringo
Puke...nobody like a cheater
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 545152.3 through 545152.4 were deleted
  • 11/6/12
  • 4545_ajd
If they sign Melky they aren't going to sign Hairston. I can see Melky, Kirk, and Duda. Or a cheap speedy center fielder.

Edited 11/6/12   by  4545_ajd
  • Reply to this Message
Message 545152.6 was deleted
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012
First off do you have ANY of the facts? From what I understand he did not test positive for PEDS but rather had elivated levels of a banned subsatance.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012
LOL
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012

testosterone, That said he is 28 and has a lot of talent but because of this will come cheap, We wont find a player of his age and talent at such a discount.

That said it was not HGH

Drug-testing labs check urine for its ratio of testosterone to epitestosterone, which usually is 1 to 1 in adult males. If the lab notices any abnormality, it conducts an isotope ratio mass spectrometry (IRMS) test to determine whether the testosterone is exogenous, or came from outside the body.

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012
I rather have Mekly then Hariston, Melky is 28 and would be paid well below market value.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • frank2475
Like a 4th place team outfield
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012
You ever have anything of value or positive to add? No? Did not think so.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • elsid1986
Mets cannot afford Hairston and Melky.
And Duda will cost more runs with his putrid defense then he will contribute with his bat.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012

I disagree about Duda.

His D in LF is alot better then it was in Right.

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • frank2475
Since the Mets have nothing positive to add, neither do I. When they do something positive, I will have something positive to add.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • elsid1986

Well I saw 1 game in person with him in left and to say it wasn't impressive is an understatement. By the way I only went because i was given the tickets for free.

But I am sure that soon you will be telling us that Duda projects to be next great offensive stud.

Are you still expecting 20+ HRs and .270 ave for Bay?

Edited 11/7/12   by  elsid1986
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • Kranesback
Supposedly melky's agent is ok with a one year deal, but wants $10 million which means he'll probably get $8 million.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012

So you see nothing positive in Harvey, Ike, Neise and some of the other young guys?

OK

• Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012
I dont expect him to ever be a great fielder however I think his Bat will outweight his Lack of D in LF.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 11/7/12
  • saztastic2012

I just dont think he will get anywhere near that and most in the baseball dont see it either.

He needs a team willing to overlook his recent issue and willing to comit to him 160 games to rebuild his worth.

• Reply to this Message