• Welcome Guest
San Francisco Giants

Welcome to the San Francisco Giants.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Puig is going to get himself hurt...
  • To:All
  • 7/7/13
Next time they see him the very first AB he gets one somewhere near the ear hole. No sense waiting around. He's going to have to learn how the game is played the hard way.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
What are you yalking about? that's the last thing the Giants need - suspensions after an on-field brawl because we hit their young star.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
Drill him in the ear 50x.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
That's why you do it in the first AB. The first one would be free. Only a warning.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
Yep it's coming. And not just from the Giants. He's gonna get hit here soon enough. First AB is the time to do it. And make it count.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 150700.6 was deleted
  • 7/7/13
He's a punk, needs to learn how to act like an MLB player. It's only a matter of time he will end up on the DL, it will happen.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
Stop crying because he beat you.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
Kent, often times i disagree with you but your spot on with this one
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
I fail to understand what Puig did wrong
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
Not at all crying, he did not beat me, he did not even win the game for his team. He simply has a lot to learn at the Major League level, certainly has a ton of talent.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13

You'll be the one crying when he tries that bat tossing garbage with a flamethrower who puts him on the DL ... or in the hospital ... in his next AB.

I remember when you Dodger fans whined when a vet like Bonds admired one of his homers against you. Yet now suddenly we're out of line because a snot-nosed rookie is strutting around like he's Babe f'n Ruth? We're not whiners, but you're definitely a hypocrite.

• Reply to this Message
Message 150700.14 was deleted
  • 7/7/13
Puig has not done anything "wrong". I think he is referring to situational awareness and being familiar with park dimensions and being cognizant of fence, walls so as not to expose himself to any uneccessary risks that could result in an injury. Bryce Harper is a good example.
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 150700.16 through 150700.17 were deleted
  • 7/7/13
after today's escapades by Piggy, I have become a bit of an Ian Kennedy fan.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
sitting around talking about putting somebody in the hopsital because you lost is low class pure and simple. Just dumb!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 7/7/13
Back in the day (the '50s, 60s, & 70s), no doubt, his helmet would be destroyed, along with his empty head unless he could fall out from under it first. Both Puig & Hanley Ramirez are inappropriately affronted by being pitched inside. I mean these two guys are ready to fight: posturing, mouthing off, gesturing at any pitcher who jams them. Some swagger is good, but Puig seems to be goaded by Ramirez into immature behavior, rather than mentoring the kid about how to behave like a professional. Consequently, I would jam them both, not to hit them, but seeking inside strikes. The way Puig dives out over the plate enabling to hit pitches away over the RF fence, he might bean himself by not being able to back out quick enough to avoid an inside pitch. That all said, I am with you in delivering a purpose pitch right at Puig's chin with the first pitch he sees the nex time we play them. I hope Madison Bumgarner is pitching when it happens.
  • Reply to this Message