• Welcome Guest
San Francisco Giants

Welcome to the San Francisco Giants.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Panda has Colitis
  • To:All
  • 1/17/13
Hospitalized but should continue playing again soon.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
very painful and uncomfortable. maybe his diet will change forever if he is really diagnosed with this. its the only thing that can help temper colitis other than medications.
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 148480.3 through 148480.4 were deleted
  • 1/17/13
Yikes. I've had what was suspected (by doctors) to be colitis once. I was sh!tt!ng every 30-60 minutes. It was horrible. I had diarrhea for another two months after that. It can either be acute or chronic. As pointed out earlier, there are many different causes: infection, parasite, or just a bad diet. The colon becomes inflamed and rids itself of anything and everything. He should be all good by the time Spring Training rolls around by I wonder if he'll be missing out on the WBC. Watch what you devour Panda!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
Sweet, maybe all the pooping will make his weight drop! Ok ok, just messing, hope he feels better! We need him healthy!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13
Good chance to get an infection travelling around for his winter ball. Hopefully that is the cause.
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 148480.8 through 148480.9 were deleted
  • 1/17/13

<What a shitty diagnosis. I hope his ass feels better soon.

RF

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/17/13

"weet, maybe all the pooping will make his weight drop! Ok ok, just messing, hope he feels better! We need him healthy!"

If that's the case, he will lose lean muscle before fat. That's not what he or us fans want to hear.

Doesn't sound too serious, get well big guy.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/18/13

I wish he could be hospitalized here, or get a second opinion.

Didn't Angel Pagan have colitis when he played for the Mets? I think they said his was brought on by nerves/emotional reasons. Apparently, while in the outfield during a game, he had an "accident". That can be a looooong jog into the clubhouse from center field when the urge strikes you!

• Reply to this Message
Message 148480.13 was deleted
  • 1/18/13
"warm smell of colitis, rising up through the air..."
  • Reply to this Message
Message 148480.15 was deleted
  • 1/18/13
My wife had colitis..... They finally took the colon out and has to wear a bag. It's not a fun thing to get
  • Reply to this Message
Message 148480.17 was deleted