• Welcome Guest
San Francisco Giants

Welcome to the San Francisco Giants.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• O.T. Manti Te'o
  • 1/16/13
Weird, but don't think any team drafting him would give two cr.aps about this. Interesting story though.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
Just another overrated fraud from Notre Dame
  • Reply to this Message
Message 148469.4 was deleted
  • 1/16/13

Others are reporting it was a hoax played on him by others..

Going to withhold judgement.

He was exposed as a fraud on the field in the title game, this might be the greatest plunge in pre draft history?

(of course that AZ state linebacker drop was pretty epic, from first round to undrafted)

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13

it's weird though because supposedly he met her at Stanford.

Crazy either way.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
wow... pretty unbelievable.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13

Hey z4cy5,

I can't believe a top of the market NFL draft prospect used the "Love" word with a woman he never bedded...or even met in person.

The guy had to have been in on it...and once it got out of hand, he didn't have the guts to man up and admit it. He even involved his parents in the scam.

What a sick bunch of individuals.

LoneStar

• Reply to this Message
Message 148469.9 was deleted
  • 1/16/13
He originally said he met her after the Stanford game. Now only online?
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 148469.12 through 148469.15 were deleted
  • 1/16/13
Well in his case "Mormon Mingle" lol
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 148469.17 through 148469.19 were deleted
  • 1/16/13

I agree, it's weird that he would feel such a connection with nothing physical going on. I realize he's mormon, but still.

What's weirder are the inconsistencies between his and his parents' stories. Supposedly he met her in Palo Alto. But once it came out that she never went to Stanford, it became a girl he just met online.

His family has mentioned how she came out to Hawaii to visit him.

The timeline of her death in relation to his grandma differs significantly in various reports.

He's just like any public figure who has ever been caught cheating or lying red-handed. He's trying to disavow any involvement. But in my mind there's no question he was in on it. Not surprising from a Notre Dame guy.

• Reply to this Message