• Welcome Guest
San Francisco Giants

Welcome to the San Francisco Giants.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Aaron Rodgers
  • To:All
  • 1/14/13

What was his deal? It looks as though he didn't care much out there. He played with no emotion. They said he had a sinus problem but I doubt that's the reason why he didn't show much urgency or emotion during the game. In comparison, when the 49ers were whooping on the Pats, Tom Brady got all pissed off on the sideline.

Rodgers wanted to go on vacation early? Time for more State Farm double checks?

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
He's just as quiet in the commercials. As a Bears fan I remember he was like that at Cal.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
He's a top QB no doubt but he always has this d-baggish smirk on his face during games when he's winning or when he doesn't get a call from the ref. Hard to describe it. Don't know of anyone else notice it as well. He does his hotdogging in a very subtle way.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
Yeah, he's a laid back guy,not too emotional. Brady is always screaming his head off about something. I also wonder if he really wanted to beat the 49ers. His first game as an NFL quarterback at Candlestick, and he's wearing the wrong jersey. Just sayin'.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
If my team is starting to get whoop on I'd rather see an emotional leader get super pissed and light a fire under the team. His laid back attitude made it seem as though he didn't care all that much. I'm sure he did but still.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 148448.6 was deleted
  • 1/14/13
There's the reason you lost your lock bet. LOL
  • Reply to this Message
Messages 148448.8 through 148448.11 were deleted
  • 1/14/13

He got beat by Colin Kaepernick and Alex Smith in the same season. LOL

-chef

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13

"He got beat by Colin Kaepernick and Alex Smith in the same season. LOL"
I'm sure his Northern Ca family and friends AND CAL Bears Alums-Boosters were there too, LOL!
GO STANFORD!!!!!!!!

He got his Butte kicked too, LOL!

• Reply to this Message
Message 148448.14 was deleted
  • 1/15/13
I agree. Some might say Rodgers was just showing a composure.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 148448.16 was deleted
  • 1/15/13
No double discount check!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13

Aaron Rodgers reply on draft day when asked if he regrets that the Niners didn't pick him:

"Not as much as the Niners are going to regret it".
""

Wat? Wow... that's like putting salt on a open wound to Niner Fans during the Alex Smith era. But hey, what comes around goes around. Rodgers is very good but he can't win it all himself. In the long run, the Niner's Franchise will again reign supreme like their old glory days.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13

Rodgers said that the day he was drafted.

Rodgers was a local product and a life long Niner fan. He wore a Montana jersey under his Cal jersey every game (even though wearing Red is a cardinal sin at Cal). Guy was a hardcore niner fan and was lead to believe that if he left his junior year that he would be drafted first overall by the Niners.

Which is sad...because Cal's football history would have been completely rewritten with another year of Aaron Rodgers...but c'est la vie, was not meant to be.

As far as the Niners go...it was better they didn't draft Rodgers (for them). Rodgers would have been good enough that they never would have been in the position they were when they hired Harbaugh.

But yeah...Rodgers has a terrible defense and no run game...its amazing what he does in Greenbay.

~MrGPAC

• Reply to this Message
Message 148448.20 was deleted