• Welcome Guest
San Francisco Giants

Welcome to the San Francisco Giants.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• colin kaepernick
Message 148430.1 was deleted
  • 1/12/13
If you are a 49er fan and you aren't absolutely in love with this guy now you can lick my tootsie roll.

Edited 1/12/13   by  madbuster
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/12/13

it's been a battle as backers of the kapster. sure glad he is showing the nation what a football player he is.

<hell, he will get better. bring in ault!!!!

• Reply to this Message
Message 148430.4 was deleted
  • 1/12/13
he is laying down one of the best 49er player performances and he wasn't even getting first team snaps till week 10! Are you kidding me, I wouldn't trade him for RG3 if you threw in a Ronco mixer!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/12/13
But he threw an interception for a touchdown...
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/12/13
He IS the 49ers quarterback hence forth.....period.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/12/13
We got something here Aussie, we do.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/12/13
Harbaugh was watching this talent in practice, and that is the point. The switch didn't come from nowhere. This talent could be seen with a pair of nocs from Mars.
  • Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 1/12/13
49ers!!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13

There was something about him today that we hadn't seen yet. The tools have always been there. He made some incredible throws and had some amazing runs. But today he wasn't up at the line changing plays. Or looking to run before receivers had time to run their routes. He was more prepared than he's looked in any game he's played in, included the NE game when he destroy the Pats for the first half.

That extra week (and amazing coaching) did wonders.

So, go Seahawaks. I need revenge.

-chef

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13

Wow!!!!

How can McCarthy just let Kap run on the packers! No half time adjustment by him.

Good game plan Jim!!

Among eveything else, I was so impressed by Kaepernick's confidence tonight.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13
What an amazing game. Anyone left want to talk sh!t about our QB now anyone OMG at that performance!!!! Come on Niners 2 more wins let's go!!!!!!!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13

"But...but...but....it's all circumstantial.

-letsbutflap

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
Holy sh*t this guy is fast! He walked past the secondary on that one TD run. Looked like they were moving in slomo!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
Haha i thought the same thing. Incredible huh? You just dont see that in a QB. Wonder what his track times are. Just because of that performance niners are now the favorites to win the sb. Goto nfl.com and watch his highlights again.... Still blows me away
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13

It's like the LBs and DBs weren't expecting him to be in high gear! Incredible.

-chef

• Reply to this Message
Message 148430.18 was deleted
  • 1/14/13
I think the LB's and DB's bought into the idea that the spread mesh can't work in the NFL.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/14/13
If Kaep continues in the pistol this team is going to be tough to stop. I am seeing the 49ers throw out of the pistol and the GB defense had no answer for it. NONE! This team has two more games, yes two more games, on turf. Good luck trying to stop Kaep on turf! The SF offense is going to start putting up points in bunches now!
  • Reply to this Message