• Welcome Guest
St. Louis Cardinals

Welcome to the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• OT- Shooting in Connecticut
  • To:All
  • 12/14/12
  • _LEFTY_

Dad goes in to childs school opens fire killing 27 with reports of 18 being children.

This is so disturbing and whats worse is the gun freaks will still defend their gun lust.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard
I will confess that I have literally had tears running down my face as I watch these reports.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • JonJayKoff

We don't need gun control. We need people control.

Saying guns kill people is like saying spoons make you fat.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Thunder_Gun_Express
I dont even know what to say anymore. There are gonna be 100's of children and parents who will be traumatized for life
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • MrXray
%$#!*&##!&%%$@!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard

<<<We don't need gun control. We need people control.>

Why not both?

• Reply to this Message
Message 109241.7 was deleted
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard

I can't even begin to understand someone's motive for this. Elementary children?

With other school shootings I guess I can SORT OF understand how tormented/bullied teenagers can be driven to the unthinkable. That at least has some sort of cause-and-effect to it, regardless of how evil it is.

But a 20-year-old man slaughtering little children? What motive is there? Even sociopaths usually tend to disregard children, don't they?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard

Where did you hear it was a dad? I haven't heard that yet?

All I've heard is that the shooter seemed to be focused on one particular classroom.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard

<<<Right because banning guns would end this kind of thing. I know since the war on drugs started I can't find drugs anywhere... >>>

I'm disappointed in you, Marx. I tend to agree with most of your stances but this^^^ is just ridiculous. How specious can you get?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Thunder_Gun_Express
When i came to Missouri in 1990, i was thrown in a new school and was bullied until i finally punched someone in the mouth..........and it stopped. Because of that feeling, i can halfway understand the mentality of the Michael Carneals and Dylan Klebolds who chose to lash out in a bad way. I dont think any sense can be made of what happened today
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard

<<<i can halfway understand the mentality of the Michael Carneals and Dylan Klebolds who chose to lash out in a bad way>>>

Thank you for understanding where I was coming from. I don't even like to use the word "understandable" in regards to what happened at Columbine. That's not even the right word.

I'm just saying that this Connecticut shooting perplexes me like no other shooting. It makes ZERO sense.

This will be a day long remembered, sadly. This knocks Columbine off the proverbial mountain of infamous American school shootings. Maybe even all American shootings?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • pinkfloydd

<Saying guns kill people is like saying spoons make you fat.>

That is stupid! That comment is not accurate and makes no sense at all. People are killed by guns and I am sick and tired of all these people who have no problem at all watching tragedies like we have seen today as long as they can keep thier precious guns. It is sickening! "Handguns are made for killin', they aint no good for nothing else!"

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • _LEFTY_

"Saying guns kill people is like saying spoons make you fat"

Guns kill thats what they do.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • _LEFTY_

"I know since the war on drugs started I can't find drugs anywhere"

Drugs are not banned there is a drug store on every corner.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • _LEFTY_
One of the artciles said the shooter who killed himself had a child at the school and they had a manhunt out for the 2nd shooter.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard

I just heard that the shooter was 24, and that he went to the school to shoot his mother (who worked there).

Why oh why 25 others though?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • _LEFTY_

"A law enforcement official says the attacker in the Connecticut school shootings is a 20-year-old man with ties to the school"

I just read this bit but they are not saying much about the manhunt so maybe they have decided its just one guy now.

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Barnabas_Libtard
Yeah, the story is evolving.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/14/12
  • Thunder_Gun_Express
I'm a responsible gun owner, and this makes me absolutely sick to my stomach. I'm sorry, but i find your kneejerk reaction disturbing as well. Contrary to your ignorant blanket statement, i DO have a problem with what unfolded today. Think about what you're saying before you go trying to group irresponsible people with the ones that arent
  • Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
GT 4/18: Cards (Wacha) at Nats (Gonzalez)
Latest by ctno1cardfan - 7:33 PM
GT: MLB 2014
Latest by Wayne_Right50 - 7:05 PM
GT 4/17: Cards(Wainwright) @ Nationals(Jordan)
Latest by MrXray - 6:00 PM
OT- MIZZOU!!!!
Latest by _LEFTY_ - 4:39 PM
JUMP SHEEP!
Latest by astatecard - 4:08 PM
OT: TV
Latest by clonegibson2pitch - 3:58 PM
Twitch will be our ss in 2011
Latest by astatecard - 3:38 PM
THE ANSWER
Latest by astatecard - 3:35 PM
OT- St. Louis Blues Quest For the Cup!