• Welcome Guest
St. Louis Cardinals

Welcome to the St. Louis Cardinals.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Poor Colby still upset with that poo-poo head TLR
Message 107412.1 was deleted
  • 2/24/12
  • MrXray

he thinks the STL media were rough on him.

lawd help him if he lands in LA or NY/BOS

• Reply to this Message
Message 107412.3 was deleted
  • 2/24/12
  • 7Fly
It wouldn't suprise me if Colby went on to only have a mediocre career the rest of the way. He Could end up Breaking out with a Good season next year but he seems to have a crappy attitude.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • utexcard
Colby is apparently still in the process of mental/psychological maturation. When he finally, if ever, finishes and matures, he will probably be a very good MLB player. I still think he was rushed up a little prematurely to the Big Team, and I always got the impression that TLR wasn't quite satisfied that he was ready when he was brought up ... and it appears TLR's assessment was pretty much on in that case.
  • Reply to this Message
Message 107412.6 was deleted
  • 2/24/12
  • RealFacts
Yep
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • bagwellstd

I liked Colby. This article makes him look like a baby, though.

If he continues that behavior, he may enter JD Drew territory for Cards fans.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • ortaout85

Who the heck is Colby Rasmus? That was the cool dude that was highly touted as a 5 tool phenom, 1st round draft pick that never lived up to his potential in St. Louis.

Hey Colby, your problem is you. Better figure that out or you're gonna fail. Last year you were aweful after the trade. In fact, you had already played yourself out of a job in St. Louis when you were traded. You had a ton of support here in St. Louis dating back to when you were drafted. All the fans took to your defense that you were untouchable and not to be traded. I'm sure there were offers that the organization regretfully passed on in 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. Colby Rasmus is untouchable, the future of the franchise.

Boy, that was bunch of old tuna salad! You were a real disappointment and cost our franchise alot of value. I can tell you that I am glad you are gone and your crying and whining in this article are very revealing about your fragile personality. Maybe you need to get laid or something. Your emotions are severly misplaced and misdirected. Grow up and grow a pair, or quit, because you don't deserve the money they are paying you!

Pathetic MF

• Reply to this Message
  • To:All
  • 2/24/12
  • ortaout85
That was brutal!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • cardsfan67
Colby quit blaming others and take some responsibility for your own performance. Do you not notice the other young players that have excelled recently? Poor little baby. Glad you're gone. It is a sad waste of money.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • willie85
Gonna be a rude awakening if he continues to play mediocre ball. Stl was very patient with him.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • TigCards
He needs his paci.........
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • jaynovahawk07

The Cardinals were right to trade him. He's mentally week.

And I don't care how good he becomes. We wouldn't have won the 2011 World Series if we didn't ship him out of town.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • RememberingSunday
At least JD had some good years. Colby is a baby, nothing's ever his fault.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • carpediem29

Man that is sad. Not only does he sound completely brain dead, but he thinks the STL media was hounding him.

Wait until Toronto goes to NY, Boston....

This kid will be out of baseball in two years.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • HouseOfCards
Not that patient. Colby was great in 2010. He had a couple bad months last year and then he was gone.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • BabyPedro

Sounds like somebody that should play for the Royals. No need to do things like trying, and not messing up. No stress due to the lack of winning. And no fans to boo you when you mess up, largely because there are no fans there.

If a guy thinks the media in St. Louis is too tough...holy s#!* he's gonna have problems.

• Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • HouseOfCards
Colby is in a lose-lose situation. If he fails, you will all say it is because he is mentally weak. If he succeeds, you all will say it was because he was in a no-pressure situation because he's mentally weak.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 2/24/12
  • BabyPedro
He is mentally weak. He just said so himself.
  • Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
Butler
Latest by RealFacts - 2:47 AM
THE CUBS IS DEAD!
Latest by MrXray - 1:34 AM
GT: MLB 2014
Latest by jaynovahawk07 - 1:23 AM
GT Win/Loss
Latest by Rajah - 12:29 AM
GT 4/16 Cards vs Brewers
Latest by jaynovahawk07 - Apr-16
OT: NFL Open Thread
Latest by cardsmojo - Apr-16
Slow Starting Cardinals: Who Concerns You Most?
Latest by booger71 - Apr-16
2014 Rexbird star/goat award
Latest by carp_4_cy - Apr-16
OT: TV
Latest by stldug - Apr-16
Speed thrills
Latest by drjekyllmrcard - Apr-16