• Welcome Guest
A's Fan Forum

Welcome to the A's Fan Forum.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Hiroyuki Nakajima
  • To:All
  • 12/6/12
  • poostu

Found this montage of career highlights for Nakajima: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fD_3zgKA-UE

It's mostly his offense, but he clearly displays the ability to use the entire field and hits for power to all of it (although he's mostly a pull-hitter when it comes to power). Some of the highlights include a big hit off Roy Oswalt in the WBC at Dodger Stadium, a diving play into the first row seats at Fenway Park during the WBC, and a few walk-off jacks toward the end.

He also seems to be slightly more jovial and smiling than most of the stoic Japanese players who've emerged in MLB. I'm excited about the possibility of the A's signing him now. Could be this year's Cespedes?

• Reply to this Message
  • 12/6/12
  • dnrapp
That catch wasn't in Fenway. Baseball in Boston in early March? I don't think so.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/6/12
  • poostu
Well it looked like Fenway, judging by the endless sea of excited white people in preppy clothes at a baseball game.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/6/12
  • dnrapp
Fenway doesn't have a cylcone or clear fence along the leftfield foul line stands
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/7/12
  • poostu
Well then it wasn't fr!ggin Fenway. Regardless, he made a nice play diving into the stands. Hopefully he can make some sweet plays like that in the enormous foul territory that is O.co
  • Reply to this Message
  • 12/18/12
  • rushhead

You must be PUMPED!

I AM!!!!

• Reply to this Message
Recent Discussions
Heck yeah!
Latest by Number1joker - 3:07 AM
This really chaps my Glutes!
Latest by phxmuni - 2:39 AM
Wolff & Moreno
Latest by phxmuni - 2:09 AM
Daric Barton batting .085 starting at first!
Latest by rickyrocks - 1:52 AM
Straily classic 5th starter
Latest by rickyrocks - Apr-15
Happy, but......
Latest by Number1joker - Apr-15
Need to improve our baserunning
Latest by rickyrocks - Apr-15
Morales Question
Latest by bmartin58i - Apr-15
Road Trip to date, 5-1 833 Winning %
Latest by catfish71 - Apr-15
Reddick..how much longer?