• Welcome Guest
Angels

Welcome to the Angels.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Trout's latest catch
  • To:All
  • 1/15/13
  • KennedyHits3

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/blog/50681/mike+trouts+latest+spectacular+catch+is+that+of+a+500-pound+grouper/

Anyone who says Trout gets little pub because he's not on the East Coast is crazy.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

That is one scary fish!

BTW, Mike and his brother, even in other family photos, look a lot alike.

I figure Mike must be the one in the gray T-shirt, but I'm not sure he's not the one in those, well, hideous shorts. LOL!

But I'm pretty sure he's wearing the gray.

Or not. :P

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • sugamonkey
At least Mike Scioscia can appreciate the picture!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • thrones

He gets plenty of pub because he is great. However Harper gets the same amount of pub is not the same level of player yet. If Trout played for the YANKEES want to bet he wins a gold glove and MVP. Trout won neither in large part to playing on the west coast.

Did he get great pub? Yes he did because he deserved it. But playing for the Yankees or Red Sox etc they make you into a god like status if you put up the numbers Trout did last year.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • HookedOnTrout
Mike's in the black shirt. They've been tweeting pics from the family vacation.
https://twitter.com/TylerTrout/status/290944892417503232/photo/1
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • Bozeman

I'm glad Trout's an Angel. He's going to get his share of recognition as a Angel.

There is a paradigm shift in the grand ol game. The Giants, Dodgers and Angels have made a lot noise lately and NY and Boston feel it.

West Coast baseball has arrived and finally ESPN and other realize it.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

They so much resemble each other it's uncanny.

But what is Mike doing with a swear word on his shirt? I can't believe that word came out of his...shirt! :P

Seriously, though, there is a family photo which was recently published in which he and his brother looked like twins.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/20/13
  • Druma4life
Massive fish!
  • Reply to this Message