• Welcome Guest
Angels

Welcome to the Angels.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• 2013 Angels= 2012 Angels Chokers
Message 127403.1 was deleted
  • 1/15/13
  • Bozeman

Thought you claimed to be a Angel fan Justin?

• Reply to this Message
Message 127403.3 was deleted
  • 1/15/13
  • Bozeman
SAStrosFan = Troutfastic27 = HaloDomination = Justin_Christ = Hamiltown
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • TNT_27_44
Justin is not a person, it is a term used for a social condition that no would want to have
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • Angeleer
Kind of like sayng that you're an Astros fan?
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

I doubt he's Justin, but I'm betting it doesn't take long for this so called Astros fan to get banned.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • Bozeman

It's the one referred to as "Justin" alright.

He posts on all 5 ALW boards in a short period of time. So he's doing a lot of work bouncing between boards.

Apparently he has no job and doesn't go to school and is on speed/crack or some other drugs. He's like the energizer bunny. We wind him up and he goes off. For someone claiming to be a long time Halo fan he now says he's a Astro fan?

He tried to be good here for awhile and still was banned repeatedly.

Now he's gone into full Troll Mode on every ALW and beyond. Believe what you want though.

Here's the trail on all five boards in the ALW during the last 20 days or so. I'm sure you recognize these names. These names showed up on all boards during three weeks. It doen't take much to realize who this is.

SAStrosFan = Troutfastic27 = HaloDomination = Justin_Christ = Hamiltown.......

Edited 1/15/13   by  Bozeman
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • HaloDomination

Failed

You have done some poor detective work Sherlock Holmes

Anyone who knows Justin can spot him real quick.

Some people like yourself ,who want to be the security for the message board, ruins it for everyone else.

Relax before you have a heart attack from your MLB messgae board rent a cop work.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • AprilThruSeptember
I've never known Justin to use the screen name of another team's fan. He goes on about what a huge Angels fan he is. I don't think he'd be posting as an Astros fan, really.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • AprilThruSeptember
Anyway, he's banned already, whomever he is. As of today.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • Bozeman

SAStrosFan maybe banned here but he's still alive on other boards.

He's busy on the Astro board mostly. Isn't doing well here. Also on the Ranger, A's, M's using different names. He thinks he's real smart.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

I asked the mods to ban him (I'm sure I wasn't the only one) because, not only was he purposely making himself into a nuisance, but he was posting a few very offensive notes on here, and that was going way too far.

What some people don't realize, or maybe they just don't care, is that kids can read this board. They don't need to see some of what's posted here.

My kids are in their thirties and don't read this board, but who knows how many much younger children do?

I shudder at what they see here.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • HaloDomination

I have asked the mods to ban HardCharger for his stalking of numerous posters

Hardcharger has became a predator on the MLB message board.

I worry about his behavior. I wonder if he stalks people in real life

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • Bozeman

The mods know you are Justin.

they know your recent sn's: Some are banned.

HaloDomination, Hamiltown, SAStrosFan, Troutastic27, Justin_Christ

Maybe the Mods will see fit to ban you again Justin.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • HaloDomination

You are wrong again Sherlock

Stalking is a crime even on the internet

You should cut it off before you are contacted by the police for your illegal behavior

It seems you may be Justin

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

Well, frankly, you're the one who showed up with this new screen name within a day of Justin having just been banned. He was banned on the 9th or the 10th of this month.

HardCharger has had his account for months and given that Justin constantly gets banned and has to come up with new accounts each time he comes back, there is no reason for someone like HardCharger, with over 1900 posts, to be using the account he's using right now if he's Justin.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • AprilThruSeptember
He was also using Hammy-something for a brief time before that account was banned.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • HaloDomination

I know he is not Justin. It was a joke but it goes to show that anyone can say someone is Justin.

Being accused of being Justin does not bother me but what does is Hardcharger following me to other boards attempting to smut me up.

Problem is, most of the people know who I am across this site so Hardcharger claiming I am Justin does not make a difference

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • Bozeman

Never said it did make a difference Justin.

Pot meet Kettle bad boy.

You are the guy who loves to make problems, usually out of sheer meaness. Your posts are vile and hideous for no other reason than riling up people who you view as weaker than you. Your way of putting people down includes racism, sexism, homophobia and religious intolerance.

You are well know on this site. We all know who you are. Even the Mods know.

• Reply to this Message