• Welcome Guest
Angels

Welcome to the Angels.
Before posting, please review our Message Board Guidelines

• Stub-Hub
  • To:All
  • 1/10/13
  • Vando
From what I have heard, Stub Hub and the angels are not going to work together? Angel Fans what will be our alternative to get a ticket" Which a fan wants to sell" And I want to BUY-at a Decent Price? With the execption of Rip-off ticket Master, and their Fees? Any Sites? with NON-RIP-Off prices/ Thanks from a REAL FAN..
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/10/13
  • Know_know
714tickets.com
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/10/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

I bet they charge a fortune for tickets. They're more expensive than other ticket brokers for concert tickets.

I wouldn't use them to buy baseball tickets.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • Know_know
I've used several times now. Usually bought at face value or less... No additional fees and since they are located across from the Honda center, you can pick up before the game. :-)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • AprilThruSeptember

I've found that even though they have no fees, their price is higher than other brokers' total prices with fees. But those were only concert tickets, never baseball tickets, so maybe that makes a huge difference.

Especially if it's Angels tickets, I guess.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • ANAHEIMBOB
You can still buy Angel tickets at stub-hub, you will have to have them shipped to you or pick them up at the Stub-hub LMS (last minute services) office. Some tickets may still be sent with a PDF file, but not as many.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • Know_know
Especially, if you wait to buy them an hour before the game
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • AprilThruSeptember
Good to know, thanks. :)
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • Vando
Thanks for the Info...Glad to hear!
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • Ridingthepine

I'm sure your correct that there will be tickets available on Stub Hub, but I believe most Season Seat resellers will use the easiest listing tool to them and this year that will be thru Ticketmaster.

I know I personally will not hand type in the serial/bar code number to list each ticket on stubhub.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • haloagain
Get an ebay account, I bought the majority of my tickets from great sellers without those ridiculous fees. You can get great seats too..
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • AprilThruSeptember
That's what I've often done. I've found bargains on great seats on either StubHub or eBay.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • ANAHEIMBOB
Correct me if I'm wrong, I don't think you can sell tickets thru Ticketmaster below face value.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/11/13
  • Ridingthepine

If memory serves I could list them at my cost, which is about 50% less than face value.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/12/13
  • cbrett1984
Both stub-hub and ticketmaster will have minimum prices. MLB was concerned about tickets being sold really cheap and you can't do that anymore unless its like eBay or Craigslist.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/13/13
  • itsTrouttahere

Angels opted out of the MLB agreement, not that I a season ticket holder can no longer sell my tickets on stubhub. Confusing, yes! The Angels will no longer give a allotted amount of seats to Stub Hub to resale. Stub Hub is being accused of deflating the value of tickets to drive more tickets sales through their web site.

Ebay, Craigslist and Stub Hub will always be there if you need to sell off tickets and most of the time its at bargain prices.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/15/13
  • theochalos

"Both stub-hub and ticketmaster will have minimum prices. MLB was concerned about tickets being sold really cheap and you can't do that anymore unless its like eBay or Craigslist."

I think only Ticketmaster's Ticket Exchange will be able to set the price requirments since they are the Angels-approved reseller. Stubhub will now be no different than EBAY or Craigslist...but none of them will accomplish those same day late sales that many fans used.

As a former season ticket holder for 8 years, we really preferred the Stubhub option. Frankly, there are many midweek games and early season games when the kids are in school where you could not resell your tickets above your cost. We'd lower them below cost to get something instead of having to eat 4 tickets. Now fans cannot do that. And if the price is not low enough, fans will not buy them.

Obviously the Angels have studied the issue and decided it is more important to preserve their ticket pricing than put actual fans in the seats. I think there will be lots of seats that cannot be resold on the Ticket Exchange, and that means the Angels get no parking or concession revenues for those unused empty seats.

It should be interesting to see how this decision works out this year.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • cbrett1984
My understanding is you can sale below ticket value but you will not be able to sell them for a couple dollars a ticket like some were doing. So below cost will be okay to a certain price. Like no tickets below $10 or something like that.
  • Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • Angeleer

< I think only Ticketmaster's Ticket Exchange will be able to set the price requirments since they are the Angels-approved reseller. Stubhub will now be no different than EBAY or Craigslist...but none of them will accomplish those same day late sales that many fans used. >

That sounds about right, except that since the Angels used Stubhub last year don't season ticket sellers that used them already have a Stubhub account? It should be a simple matter to use that account and list the tickets for whatever price you want to. Its been awhile since I've used Stubhub but they used to have a "will-call" office fairly close to the big A. Granted you will have to drop the tickets off there but it beats the alternative of not being able to sell the tickets.

• Reply to this Message
  • 1/16/13
  • ChefTom

I have any extra set of 4 season seats sec 417 that we use for friends family and employees and will be happy to sell them to Angels fans only for face value or less contact me at jenntommy73@yahoo.com
  • Reply to this Message